The Plan

Michael's POV

It felt so good breaking eggs on the boys. I mean. I shouldn't have thought it was so good. But like. It felt. Awesome. We had finished up not long ago. And JJ was having a shower washing all the egg off of himself. Vikk was sitting outside on the grass. Just picking at it. Still grinning to himself. I walked out to meet him and sat down next to him on the grass.

"Whatcha doin?"

"Just thinking?"

"About what?"

"About you."

"Good things I hope."

He looked at me and smiled. Then pulled an evil grin."

"Maybe good things."

I looked at him confused before he stood up and started to walk away. I just smiled at him. But I didn't smile when he ran up to me and jumped at me. Knocking me on my back while holding me down. I tried to squirm under him and get out but he fell on top of me. Squashing the egg between us. He ran his hand through his hair and flicked some at me. Then he leaned down and kissed me. Softly.

"Revenge has never tasted so sweet."

"Gross."

I looked up to see Simon looking at us. He had a massive grin on his face.

"JJ just finished up. Though now I think you two need to shower together."

I looked at Vikk who was blushing hard.

"You know to save water and stuff."

He said it with a sly grin. Before walking inside. I looked back at Vikk who had a scared look on his face. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Vikk you can go first if you like. I don't mind waiting."

I started walking inside. I headed up to Vikk's room and grabbed a towel out of his closet. And placed it on the bed. I grabbed a change of clothes as well. Neatly folding them and putting them on the bed. Before I watched Vikk run in and grab them all. Clean off the bed causing me to give chase. He ran into the bathroom and waited for me. When I finally met up with him he closed the door behind us. I went to walk out before he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He kissed me once before lifting up his shirt and taking it off. He wrapped his arms around me before taking my own shirt off. He threw it to the ground next to his own.

"Vikk. No please."

"Michael are you ok?"

"Um. I uh. Just haven't done this slowly. Or like. I don't know i never really got to have a choice before."

He had a scared look on his face and hugged me.

"Michael I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry."

"Vikk. I still want to get in and "Save water" But I'm not taking off my underwear."

"That's ok. I'm sorry Michael. I should have asked. Just after today in the back yard. I was so excited. I got the wrong idea. I'm sorry."

"Vikk look at me."

I cradled his face softly in my hands.

"Trust me. I'm ok. You just startled me is all. I'm fine ok. Now come on. They might think we are fucking like jack rabbits."

I took off my shorts while he did the same. Leaving himself in just his briefs. I can't lie. He was uh. Well. Yeah.

"Michael. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm here. Sorry. I uh. Got Sidemen. I mean Side tracked."

He looked at me before laughing at me. I started feeling my cheeks get warm.