Chapter 3: Dark's Games

Mark's P.O.V
"I'm going to have fun with you guys..."
As I heard those words, burning anger floated in my heart. "DARK YOU BÎTCH! LET US OUT NOW!" I yelled of anger because I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Heh... One at a time blue..." Dark said sexually. I heard a low growl coming from the corner of the room. It surprised me and apparently surprised Sean too. Anti pounded on the door with one fist.

"Dark..." Anti growled. "Yes?" Dark said in a sweet voice. "What do you want from us Dark?" "You will find out soon little kittens. You will find out soon..." Dark's voice was heard growing farther and farther away from the door.

Jack's P.O.V
"You will find out soon little kittens... You will find out soon..." Dark's voice seemed to be getting farther away from the door. I was getting really scared.

Dark was kinda our friend but now that I think about it, he's always been kinda weird around me... He's mean and sometimes goofy around Markimoo, he's kinda cute and maybe even a little loving around Anti, and I don't know... He seems kinda... Sexual... By me...

I was so deep into my thought that I didn't even see a bright glow starting to surround me. I started freaking out and trying to run but it had completely engulfed me.

I crumpled down into a little ball silently crying. I closed my eyes as I heard a very loud ringing sound. It hurt my ears so I cupped my hands over them, still crying.

"Mark..." I whimpered, "Please help..." The ringing sound stopped and the bright light around me disappeared. I slowly looked up so see darkness, all around me. I couldn't see anything it was so dark.

"Hello little Jackiboy..." This voice... It sounded like a deformed Mark... DARK! "DAMNIT DARK! TURN ON A LIGHT OR SOMETHING! I CAN'T SEE SHÎT!" I screamed into the darkness. "ALSO IT'S JACKABOY NOT JACKIBOY!... And only Marky gets to call me that..." I whispered that last part, hoping not to anger Dark.

"As you wish... Little Green..." Ugh. I hate it when he calls me by my hair color. I wonder if Mark hates being called Blue, or Blue head? Hmmm... I wonder.

A dim light above my head, like 8 feet up, turned on. I looked around to see my self alone in a semi-dark room, with metal walls and a metal floor.

"Wait," I say getting another good look around the room, "Where's Dark?" He was just talking to me... And he sounded like he was right next to me. Yet there were no windows, doors, or pretty much anything in this small room.

"Hello Jack." A deep voice said from behind me. "AHHH!" I jumped up quick and turned around to see Dark standing behind me with his hands behind his back.

"D-Dark... What are you doing...?" I ask nervously. "Oh, just... going to play a little game... Heh." He said evilly. He turns around to slowly walk away and I see a 9 inch black dildo in his hands behind him.

As I see this, I'm scared and aroused at the same time. I start to feel my self blush hardcore and also something in my pants...

He turns back toward me and sees my face and my pants. "Heh.... Well... Looks like someone's excited."

He slowly walks toward me and kneels down in front of me. I scatter to the wall behind me.

"Dark, please get away from me..." I say in a shy voice. "What's the fun in that?"

I shivered at his words because he was using his deep voice to seduce me.

He teleported right in front of me and looked down at me. He stands me up and pins me to the wall. "As I said, this will be so much fun..."

The moment that he said those words, everything started to fade to darkness. I blacked out.

~le time skip to after da darkness~

I woke up on the couch in the living room with Mark and Anti hovering over me. "Sean! Are you ok!" Mark said as he noticed I woke up. "You fainted in Anti's room after Dark locked up in there. We tried to wake you up but you didn't. Anti and I eventually fell asleep in there and we slept for a long time. After we woke up, you were still laying on the floor from fainting. Dark unlocked the door and we questioned him. We didn't get that much information though. We brought you downstairs and set you on the couch. We were sitting there for a little while longer waiting for you to wake up. You were rustling a little bit so we went over to you and now you're awake!"

I quickly stood up and spun slowly in a circle to look all around the room. "Wha-" I said but was interrupted by Mark giving me a hug. I hugged back.

I was so relieved that Dark wasn't doing that stuff to me. I get so flustered by that kind of stuff. I shivered slightly just thinking about it.

-Only Mark gets to do that stuff to you Sean! Don't let Dark take control of your innocence!-

What? What's going on?

WHY SO MANY MESSAGES?!