Chapter 11:(Part 1) The Sex Games

Mark's P.O.V

Some people downstairs may have heard all the commotion and gotten worried because Sean and Mib came running to the room.

They saw us laughing our asses off which made Sean giggle. "What are you guys *giggle* doing?"

"Sean! Oh my god! You should've heard Rex! He did this. *very bad impression of a 'girly' scream*" I stared at him with a semi serious face, while trying to hold in a smile.

"Mar- *giggle* M-Mark... *giggle* I can see the smile slipping through your face..."

I felt my face and realized that I was in fact smiling. "Fuck... Oops... *tiny giggle*"

At this point Sean has burst out in laughing just like me and Lex were doing. "Okay guys! Let's stop laughing so hard and keep on with the stor- head down stairs! They're probably wondering why you two haven't gone back down yet anyway so let's go!"

I walked out of the room and down the stairs with the other following behind me. I heard a few giggles but said nothing, trying to keep my cool.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and stopped immediately after realizing that no one was in here. I quickly turned around to ask the guys behind me what was going on but they were gone too.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled as I slowly walked backwards. I did a 360 to look around the room once more.

Still alone.

"Guys if this is a prank then stop it...!" I yelled in slight panicking. Why was I panicking?

I heard quiet footsteps behind me so I quickly spun around.

Nothing there.

"Ok seriously guys, stop what ever you're doing. It's freaking me the fuck out..."

"Heh..." I quickly turned toward that sound to see Dark standing about 15 feet away from me, and Sean needing on the floor with only his briefs on and a towel or shirt around his head and in his mouth so that he couldn't talk.

"Dark, what are you doing?" I said as I slowly stepped toward him.

"Ah ah ah Blue!" He waved his pointer finger in the air. "Don't take another step closer or Booger here will get punished!" An evil smile sneaked onto his face as Rex, Lex, Bik, and Bim appeared behind him with lots of sex toys in their hands. Each one of them had the same smile as Dark on their faces.

"You better not..." I growled at them.

"Oh we will." As Dark said that, they all slowly disappeared into thin air except Sean who now appeared to be needing on the ground with all of his clothes on and that rag or shirt around his head was gone. But he still had that sad/worried look on his face.

I walked over to him and needed down next to him, staring at his bright green hair the whole time.

I lifted my hand up to his chin and slowly moved his head until he was looking straight into my eyes.

We stayed in that position for about a minute or two, just admiring each other's eyes. Like the way that my eyes looked like rich chocolate bars, ready to be devoured. Or like the way that Sean's bright blue eyes had little sparkles in them. His eyes looked like tears were beginning to form in them so I decided to close the space I between us with a pationate kiss.

His lips were so soft and nice. I gently bit down on his lower lip, asking for permission to explore his mouth.

He granted me permission so I sneaked my tongue into his mouth and began exploring every inch of it just like I asked too.

Once I finished that, his tongue wanted something in return for allowing permission for that but there was no time for that.

I pulled away, panting. "Why did you stop?" His eyes full of sadness. "I needed air duh." I said half smirking, half smiling. "Well okay then." He said with the same look on his face.

I pulled him in to begin our make out session again.

This time, I treated Sean's tongue to a dance. Our tongues danced and danced and danced until we needed more air.

We stared at each other again but this time for only a few seconds because something caught my attention from below.

I looked down and noticed that Sean's pant were getting tighter by the second which only made mine get tighter too.

I looked back up to him, not holding back and showing the lust and love in my eyes. I saw that he wasn't holding back either.

I never got to often see anything but love, sadness, happiness, anger, fear, and (when he had too much coffee) energy in his eyes.

I loved it when Sean had lust in his eyes. It made his bright blue eyes more of a darker shade of blue but not as dark blue as when I got my hair dyed blue.

I picked up Sean and looked at him again. "Where are we going Markimoo?" I could see him trying very hard to hold in a smirk and mostly succeeding but I payed no attention to that.

"Why Jackaboy, we are going to a place that makes people feel... Happy...? Yea. Happy." I smiled at him and he let out a tiny squeak as a squeezed his butt a little.

I carried him up the stairs and started walking to the door to our room. I got to the door and opened it.

I regret that decision because it would change everything for the next few weeks or so.

IM BACK BABY