First Day Of School

Karen POV

I woke up feeling annoyed by the beeping sound of my alarm clock I stood up and looked at the clock 6:15 am First Day Of School Yay not.

I walked to the bathroom to look myself at the mirror. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and wore ripped jeans and a white tank top and black heeled boots I glanced at the clock and to my suprise is already 6:35 am.I went downstairs to be greeted at my lovely mother making eggs.

"Morning sweetie" she said
"Morning mom" I said with a smile.I took a seat and mom gave me a plate with eggs and toast I eat all the food in less than 15 minutes.

"Bye mom" I said grabbing my bag and walking to the door "bye" she said and I walked to my beautiful white car and drove to school I parked at the parking lot and went out grabbing my phone and bag.I walked down the hall to be greeted again by my best friend Ashley.

"Hey girl" she said happily hugging me "hey" I said smiling at her.Ashley is my best friend since born because my dad and her mom are classmates/friends when they were younger and me and ashley never and I mean never ever fight.me and ashley are average girls we are not popular nor nerds well we are smart but we are not 100 percent nerds.

We walked together down the halls and I bumbed the total slut/whore/queenbee of this school and her name is charmaine along with her two minions angel and sophia.our school is not that crowded actually we are a really small school because the students here are like only 200 or below but that does'nt mean that there are no queenbee's,nerds,badboy/players or others here.back to reality charmaine and her minions are glaring at me like predators and there pray.

"watch where your going loser"she laughed with her minions and I chuckled saying"watch where your going bitch"and now ashley laughed a little earning a glare from charmaine."watch your mouth loser or I'm going to make your life a living hell"she said angrily"try me bitch"I said calmly she stormed out of the school with her minions running after her.

"You know you should'nt have said that" ashley said to me as we continue walking to our classroom"why she does'nt even scare me"ashley tried to say something but our teacher already walked in.

Class went faster than a blur and now I'm at the cafeteria with ashley walking to our table,yes our table because everyone already knows that we sit here for the past years.ashley has been blabering about how charmaine is going to make my life a living hell,pfft I'm not even a little scared about her threat.

"Ok can you please listen to what I'm saying to you,charmaine is the queenbee of this school and not only is she rich she can make your life miserable in just a snap" ashley said to me.

"You do know as a friend that I'm not scared of her this is just one of her threats to make people listen to her"I said annoyingly.

"Ok fine lets just forget about what happened earlier"she said.

"Thank god"I said in relief as she stoped talking which I earned a glare from ashley.

We eat in silence and the bell rang signaling us lunch is over.

After class I was so happy to go home and just lay in my bed and forget charmaine's little threat.so much for my first day of school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so this is my very first book and I know its a short chapie but I'll make it long next time just VOTE☆ AND COMMENT★

~Hani