The Queenbee's Threat

Karen POV

I was getting out of my car and walking out of the parking lot when I noticed everyone is staring at something and when I turned around the person infront of me made me froze.

He had golden hair with a little brown in them his beautiful ocean blue eyes and sharp jawline made me melt in the inside.

"Hey done checking me out"he said smirking making me come back to reality.

"I-I u-um"I stuttered trying to find words "I think princess here is running out of words"someone from behind him said chuckling I looked at his back and there I noticed there were 5 of them and then it hit me they are the badboys of this school the one I was gawking at is nikko and the one who answered me is nathan and I looked at the other three was ray,blake,and kyle.

"So princess are you just going to stand there or are you going to let us through"nathan said.

"Oh right sorry your highness"I said sarcasticly and slid to the side bowing to them as they walk off.

I walked to class and sat beside ashley.

"What took you so long"she said

"Nothing"I said "right"she said"I told you nothing happened"I said "I did'nt say something happened...wait something did happen...tell me I'm your BFF"she said waiting for my answer"fine" I said "I bumbed someone and by someone I mean nikko with nathan,ray,blake,and kyle"I said "WHAT THE FUCK you bumbed the most hottest guys in school "she said gaining the attention of everyone in the room"shush woman your so fuckin' loud"I said covering my ears she mumbled a "sorry" then the teacher came in and I sigh knowing that ashley will be serious in listening to the lesson and will not be talking to me for the past hours.suddenly the door slams open with nikko and charmaine holding on nikko's shoulder trying to get his attention.then nikko looks at me and smirk I turned away.

"Nikko and charmaine your late"the teacher says.

"Whatever"nikko replies carelessly and walking to the backrow while me and ashley are in the front while charmaine is infront of nikko with angel her minion.

After class I went to the cafeteria and I saw nikko and charmaine making out,charmaine sitting on nikko's lap.

I walked away with disgust and went to sit at our table and I already saw ashley sitting there with a book in her left hand and a apple on her right hand.

I waved at her to catch her atttention she waved back and put the book down.

"Hey what you reading"I asked her "nothing much just a fiction story"she said taking a bite at her apple.

"Um karen turn around"ashley said I raised a eyebrow curiously at her and she pointed something behind me and when I turned around she was pointing at a someone and that someone is nikko with four other boys behind him he is heading towards our table and I turned around watching ashley's face turning into a shock expression and when I look beside me there was nikko and nathan at the right side while kyle was beside blake and blake was beside ashley and ray was beside ashley too we both having shocked expressions in our faces.

"U-um wh-what a-are you d-doing here i-in our t-table"ashley said stuttering.

"Princesses best friend is like her running out of words I thought you were a nerd"nathan said to ashley chuckling.

"AM NOT"she shouted"ooh fiesty I like you"blake asked smirking making ashley blush.

"So sugarplum I heard you called my sweetheart a bitch"nikko said making ashley gulp and me with wide eyes.

"U-um she deserved it for saying I'm a loser which I'm not"I said calmly.

"I don't care what she said to you but your going to regret all those things you said about her"he said I glanced at charmaine's table and when I looked at her she was smirking she was smirking at me.

When I looked back at our table all five boys were gone ashley pointed behind me and when I turned around there were already going out of the canteen.

"I'm not scared of him"I said

ashley gulped in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok this chapie is a little bit longer than the first one so VOTE☆ AND COMMENT★

                                            ~Hani