Chapter Two

"THEY WEREN'T GREEN. TOO MANY flecks of brown and gold glimmered in the depths. Swirls of color swam into focus - rays of yellow and blue blending to form a hazel gaze; they were so captivating, so hypnotic. Words temporarily evaded him...but, were they really twinkling? Or was he that fucked up from the whiskey he'd just downed?

Some kind of scent awakened his dulled senses... it was fruity, maybe raspberry? Mmm, sweet and juicy, much like the rack on the fallen angel plastered on top of his very aroused body. Clearly, the excess of booze hadn't blunted the sensations rocketing into every extremity."

"Long, toned legs straddled him, and a perfectly-too-short denim skirt was dangerously close to exposing the part of her that was still covered. Barely.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" The girl recoiled, clutching the bare skin now glistening with droplets of Jim Beam. "I can't believe I just did that. God, I'm such a freaking spaz! Are you okay?"

He licked his lips, fighting back a grin. A deep red flush colored her cheeks. Her mortification was fucking adorable. What he wouldn't do for a chance to drag his tongue across that soft skin, lapping up every last taste. "You definitely got my attention. Pretty aggressive move. Most women prefer me on top."

Her mouth fell open, jaw pretty much crashing to the floor. "Excuse me?"

"You just plowed into me. I'm thinking I should return the favor."

"Trust me, I couldn't be less interested." Blonde hair hung around her heart-shaped face in sticky strands, slapping against her back as she leapt to her feet, panic etched into her features. "Great, I'm freaking soaked!"

"He raised himself onto his elbows to get a closer look. Damn, his hands itched to run over those smooth, creamy thighs, muscles flexing as she straightened. A quick glance confirmed her ass was as bitable as he'd imagined. "Not quite, but I can definitely help out in that department."

"You're a disgusting pig!" Her plump pink lips pursed and her nostrils flared. He'd finally struck a chord, and man, did he want to strum her strings. She had some fire in her. Nice. That could be fun later.

"Ouch." He clutched a hand to his heart. "If you didn't want the attention, you should have worn a different shirt."

A loud gasp escaped from those lips, the ones he wanted wrapped tightly around his now-aching cock. That's when the death look smoked him like a bug under a magnifying glass. "How classy of you to notice. It's probably the only action you'll get tonight anyway. Roadie."

"True. I guess I got a little overexcited. It's been awhile. You know how us roadies never get any. But if you change your mind..."

"In your dreams." She scurried around him, squinting at the floor, giving him more than a glimpse of what lay beneath her skirt, if it could even qualify as that. Bend over just a little bit more... just a tiny little bit...

"I'm not so sure about that since you're not running away."

Her eyes blazed as she straightened. Oh, Christ, there was a lot of rage bubbling beneath the surface, and she was about to unleash it all over him.... or rather, who she thought he was, the roadie. Anonymity was awesome.

"You are positively vile."

"Does that mean I can't have your number?"

"Yeah, because I've already got yours. Loser." She grabbed her lone boot and stomped toward the nearest ladies' room, door slamming behind her.

Dammit, that perfect ass had just slipped right through his fingers. With a deep sigh, he popped in his ear buds and dragged himself to his feet. How crazy was it that he couldn't get it up for a hot, naked chick actively sucking him off, but for the girl who looked at him like he was no better than the scum on the bottom of her designer boots, instant hard-on? He raked a hand through his hair, a smile playing at his lips. Yeah, maybe that was just what he needed."