Chapter 4

*Corey's POV*

Wait, did she just say that she's going with us? Did I hear that right?

"Sam, can you come back here?" I ask.

"Whatcha need dad?" She asked.

"Did I hear you right? Did you say that you're coming with us?"

"Yes, me and Nate are going with you guys. I have a project that's due when I get back to school."

"What kind of teacher gives you homework over summer break?"

"My teacher. "

"Okay smart ass." I laugh.

"when do we leave?" Samantha asked.

"In 2 days."

"How long are we gonna be gone?"

"2 months."

*Sam's POV*

"So you're telling me that I'm going to be the only female on a bus full of 10 men for 2 months? Just perfect." I groan.

"If it makes you feel better, I can talk to the guys about you getting first shower."

"Doesn't help."

"Ummm, I can find a band that has a female on the bus. Would that help?" Dad asked.

"Not completely. I don't want to be put on a bus that belongs to another band I don't know."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but I have a question."

"Spill. "

"Do you know someone named Ben? I think he said his last name is Bruce."

"Yeah, I know Ben. Why do you ask?"

"I ran into him today and I was wondering where he's from."

"He's in a band called Asking Alexandria."

"What kind of music do they play? "

"The kind you don't like. "

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yes. They are a 'screamo' band."

"Okay." I said. I leave the room and go start packing for warped tour.

After I finish packing, I grab my computer and look up Asking Alexandria. I ended up finding a few songs that I liked from them, but they are acoustic.

I laid down and continued to listen to Asking Alexandria. They are pretty good.