Chapter 16

*Jacob's pov *
I look up to see Ben Bruce.

"Ben." Sam say calmly. Ben doesn't look at her. "Ben." Sam says more sternly. Still nothing. "Benjamin Paul Bruce, get off of him this instant." Sam yells.

Ben gets off of me, giving me a glare.

"You're okay with other guys hanging on you knowing how I feel?" Ben asks, almost yelling.

"He's my fucking brother dumbass! He's not hanging all over me, I pulled him into a hug!" Sam yells.

*Ben's pov*

I feel like a dick. I tackled Sam's brother to the ground all because I was being jealous.

"I'm sorry, Sam." I mutter and walk off.

*Sam's pov*

"I might not make bus call. If not I'll text you, okay?" I tell Mike.

I run after Ben.

"Ben!" I yell. He turns around and I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around me."Don't apologize. There is no need." I say. I bury my face into his neck.

"Why not?" He asked.

"There is no need." I mumble into his neck.

"I tackled your brother and was going to punch him."

"But you didn't. And he deserved the tackle. He scared me earlier." I giggle.

"Hey, don't do that." Ben says.

"Do what?" I ask innocently.

"Giggle with your face buried in my neck, it tickles."

"Awwe, is Benny ticklish?" I giggle, placing a kiss on his neck. Ben shuttered.

"No, Benny isn't ticklish, and don't do that or you won't make bus call."

"Didn't plan on it anyway." I smirk.

"Oh I've got myself a rebel." Ben laughed.

"Or someone who misses your cuddling."

"I knew you'd come crawling back. They always do." You could hear the smirk in his voice. I bit into Ben's neck. A low groan came from the back of his throat. "If you keep up, you won't be able to walk for a week."

"I'd be okay with that Benjamin." I whisper seductively into his ear.

"You may be, but your dad won't."

"Hmm, I could care less at this point."

"You're making this hard to resist."

"Good." I whisper in his ear. I kiss his neck once again.

I feel Ben walk up the steps.

"Oi, Ben, who's the lovely lady wrapped around you? And make sure you use protection." I hear Danny say.

Ben ignored him and confined walking. Next thing I know, I'm being thrown onto a bed. Ben climbs over me.

"I wish I could bring myself to do this, but I feel like it's not the right time." Ben says.

"Do what, Ben? I just wanna cuddle." I giggle.

"Ugh, I hate you sometimes." Ben mutters.

"Hate me all you want, you can even hate me while we are cuddling."

"Fine." Ben laughs. He lays down next to me.

"Shirt off." I say.

"I thought you wanted to cuddle."

"I do, you just gotta be shirtless. It won't be the same."

Ben rolls his eyes as he pulls off his shirt. I smile as he lays back down. I cuddle into his side and he wraps his arms around me.

"I've missed this." Ben mutters, his voice sounds raspy.

"Same." I whisper as I bury my face into his bare chest.

I never thought that I would meet someone who I'd become so fond of. What am I going to do after tour? I will be going back with dad and Ben will be going back to Britain. What if he doesn't want to try long distance? There are other girls out in the world who are better for him, so why me? Why chose a girl who didn't even know who you were? Why chose a girl who hated your kind of music? Why chose a girl who is afraid of her own shadow?

"What's wrong, love?" Ben asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you crying?" Ben asked.

"Its nothing."

"Don't lie to me. Why are you upset? Is it something I have done?"

"No, I was thinking about how this is going to end. You're going back to Britain and I'll be going back to Iowa with dad. Would you even be willing to try long distance?"

"Why would you think that I wouldn't want to try long distance?"

"Because you're famous and there are girls who throw themselves at you every day. Girls who are prettier than me, better than me, more confident." I say, whispering the last part.

"You're the only one I want. Nobody is more perfect than you." Ben says.

I look at Ben, eyes wide.

"Your eyes are already big, why make them bigger?" Ben laughed.

I closed my eyes and buried my face into his chest.

"Stop, you're not allowed to do that. You're to pretty to hide." Ben says, trying to move my face so he can see it. I make sure he can't do that.

As me and Ben snuggle, I slowly fall asleep.

*Ben's pov*

I can hear light snores coming from Sam, she must have fallen asleep. Why would she think that I wouldn't want to try long distance? Hell I'd be willing to move to Iowa just to be near her. I'm not sure what it is about Sam, but she's not like most girls. I don't want a one night stand with her, I can see myself being in a real relationship with her.

As I lay here next to Sam, thinking about how to make this work, I slowly drift asleep.