A Couple Weeks Later

It's been a few weeks since everyone turned into babies, and honestly, it was a lot calmer then before. You managed to somehow create a a baby-safe Kong Studio. Everything was going good. You were currently feeding Noodle cereal. She would babble in Japanese a lot and occasionally English. She was so cute~ "Noodle~ Here comes the airplane~" you made the spoon fly around slowly into her mouth. This made Noodle giggle and clap her little hands. You wouldn't help but giggle too.

In the living room, 2D, Russel, and Murdoc were currently playing with little toys that you bought them. Nothing crazy, just some foam blocks and other little things. "Ba!" Russel held up a block and then threw it at the ground. 2D was chewing on the block, and thank Satan (Your welcome Murdoc) that it was too big for him to shallow. You didn't really know CPR. Murdoc was building a block tower happily, laughing whenever it fell down. It was really a cute sight. Naturally you watched them from the kitchen, which only had a half wall between the two rooms.

After Noodle was done eating you took her into the living room to play with the others. "Okay now you all play nice." You sat her down and kissed her little head. You then sat down on the couch and watched them all play, having to tear Murdoc away from 2D at times but other then that, all was well...

Or so you thought.