Chapter 7

Aaliyah's POV

I followed him to our room. It had one bed and bathroom like the lady said. Prod threw the suitcase on the bed and opened it and started looking threw the clothes. I sat down in the bed beside him.

"You think there's anything in there that I might be able to wear?" I asked.

"Yep. Here ya go." He said throwing a t-shirt at me.

"That's it?"

"Well... I can give you these just don't ask why I have them.." He said throwing a bra and pantie's set from Victoria Secret at me.

"PROD!" I yelled hitting them away from me."ARE THESE EVEN CLEAN?!" I asked.

He was laughing his ass off at this point.

"Yes! There brand new, I bought then the same day I got that outfit for you." He said laughing.

"Oh okay." I said in relief. "These must have been for Erica?" I teased skipping to the bathroom.

"Yep. But she said they were to small for her.." Prod said

I tried not to laugh and got into the shower. I used that time to myself to think about everything. Especially the choices that I made. Like staying in a motel. Me, Prod, alone in a motel room. Alone? I had to be dreaming.

Plus what's the worse that could happen? ( You two could have sex and you'll get pregnant and will have to drop out of highschool. And you'll have to raise a child by yourself cause if Diggy fines out he's gonna kill Prodigy.) I guess that is the worse.

I turned off the water and dried off and put in the clothes Prod gave me. The underwear fit perfectly, surprisingly. But his t-shirt was more if a night gown. I was pretty comfortable, other than the shirt was white and my pink under wear shined right through it.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Prod laying on floor with a pillow and a blanket. I wasn't sure he was sleep. I got into the bed and started to feel guilty.

"Prod." I whispered moving down to the edge of the bed."You don't have to sleep on the floor."

He looked up at me.

"It's cool. I just want you to be comfortable." He said with a sleepy grin on his face.

"Well I'm not comfortable with you sleeping on the floor. We can just lay in opposite directions." I said.

"I'm cool with that." He said flopping on the bed next to me.

"Just no touching." I said laughing.

"Who said I wanted touch you? Last time I checked you kissed me.." He said teasingly.

I flipped over and looked at him.

"I thought that never happen?"

"Well this never happen either." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him warm body. He stared into my eyes before gently placed a kiss on my lips.

When his lips met mine it took my breath away. And I lost control of my body. It had mind of its own. In my mind I knew where this was going, but my body didn't care. Like I was having a sugar rush, but with sexual intentions. And I have him right where I want him.

Diggy's POV

Me and Tia have been riding around for hours trying to find Aaliyah. But we haven't had any luck. I drove into the parking lot of the Super motel and parked. I wasn't thinking straight.

"Babe, I'm sure she's fine." Tia said.

I ignored her. I wanted to believe Aaliyah was okay, but I can't.

"It's 4:56 in the morning.. Don't you think you should get some rest before you have to get on the road?" She asked.

"I can't sleep."

She just sat back and folder her arms across her chest. And looked out the window.

"It looks like someones here trying to be sneaky." Tia said pointing at Prod's car.

"He's probably in there sleeping with some hoe."I said laughing. "I should go pick a fight before I leave. It'll probably make me feel better."

"That's messed up but if it'll make you feel better." Tia said laughing.

I got out of the car and walked into the lobby and Tia followed behind me.

"Excuse me ma'am. Did a young man named Craig Crippen check into a room here?"

"Yes. He's in room 143." She said.

"Thank you." I said as I started looking for the room.

.................................