Part 3: The talk

2 year time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King Vegeta was sitting on his throne with sweat on his forehead from nervousness. 15 minutes before, he had asked his son to meet him in the throne room for an important discussion.

The king was thinking of how to phrase this speech as to where it wouldn't be awkward when his son walked into the room. The prince bowed. "What is it father?"

King Vegeta looked at his son's curious face. He wanted to dash out of that horrible situation, but this had to happen sooner or later.

"Uh, um well, take a seat." he stuttered his words and the prince raised an eyebrow. "Ok?" he sat down and folded his arms. "What is it?" he repeated, confused as to why his father, king of all saiyans, was acting as if this was the scariest thing ever.

Oh, but in the kings mind this was the scariest thing he will ever face. "Well, um son, there is something that every person eventually knows in their life, and I've chosen to tell you now. " the prince nodded his head. "You see..." King Vegeta took a very deep breath.

It was actually a little too deep because he started coughing and wheezing. "Father, are you ok?" the Prince ran to his father and patted his back firmly. The King eventually stopped coughing and settled down. 'How could this get any more awkward?' he thought.

"Ok, continue." his son said now really curious as to what he has to say. "Well son, when two people love each other.."

"Wait father, you mean that speech? I knew of that like 3 years ago!" King Vegeta looked at his son. "Really?! Oh thank god! But wait, who did you learn it from?" the Prince twiddled his fingers. "Um...I don't remember." he lied but his father seemed to buy it.

"Alright then. You are dismissed."

"Gladly." Prince Vegeta got up and walked out.

"I am so glad that I never have to go through that again." The king smiled, then remembered that he had another son "Damn it! "

Uggh, awkward level over 9000! Anyways, I hoped you liked the new chapter! I'll try to update about every week and a half. See ya next chapter!

~DBZY