Part 8: Shenanigans

"Look daddy, it's Vegeta!" Kakarot exitedly ran in the prince's direction, all the while food falling behind him from the enormously stacked plate.

Bardock set down his food, and turned around to see where Kakarot was heading. He was running straight towards the royal table! That boy could not stay still for more than five seconds without going crazy.

"Wait, Kakarot!" Bardock stumbled after his son, trying desperately to catch him. But the young boy was already right beside the surprised prince.

"Hi!" Kakarot gave a big toothy grin at Vegeta, and set his food, and himself, extremely close to the older boy. "Uhhh..." Vegeta didn't quite know what to say, even though no matter what he said, the five year old wouldn't really be listening, because he was already digging his chubby face into his food.

Bardock rushed up to the table, and bowed to Vegeta and Nappa at the waist. "I'm terribly sorry about kakarot, here. He doesn't know of proper etiquette." He tried to pry his son away from the table, but the boy wouldn't budge.

"Well, who's fault is it that he doesn't know basic rules?" Nappa snapped at Bardock. He was actually usually pretty tough and strict when he wanted to be, but Vegeta never saw him that way.

Bardock just stood there looking at Nappa feeling like he was suggesting a fight, but he decided to be a peacemaker this one time."It is entirely my fault, sir. I hope I will gain your forgiveness."

Nappa looked at him a little surprised, but then put his shield of pride back on. "Just don't let it happen again." He snarled.

"Of course." Bardock replied, and then turned his attention back to his son. "Come here Kaka...huh?" What he saw was his son playing with the Prince of all Saiyan's royal locks of precious beautiful hair. (I don't even know, just roll with it XD)

Kakarot was just having the time of his life, watching the thick hair bounce back up after being compressed in his tiny hands. The boy seemed to be absolutely facinated with the simplest things.

Meanwhile, Vegeta was just akwardly sitting there, sort of enjoying the feeling of the boy lightly pulling on his hair. It was calming. It took his mind off of whatever he was previously thinking about, and he could just focus on the soothing sensation.

Nappa looked at the boys, and rose one of his eyebrows. He reached over the table and lightly slapped Kakarot's hand. "What do you think you're doing, brat?"

The boy just looked at him innocently, and giggled then pointed at Nappa. "It acctually feels pretty good. If you had hair, you would know." Bardock had to let a light chuckle out at that.

Nappa grinded his teeth "Why you little..." he rose his hand and was about to teach this little brat a little lesson about what happens to someone if they show disrespect to someone of higher class, but Vegeta stopped him, grabbing his wrist.

"Stop." Vegeta commanded. Nappa looked at him in disbelief. "But he-" Vegeta cut him off. "I am your prince, you never doubt my decisions. Got it?"

"Yes sir." He grumbled. Vegeta let go of his hand. It was odd, seeing how much power this kid had over a full grown adult. It was the strong attitude that made him unstoppable.

Nappa sat back in his seat, and folded his arms. He sent a glare in Kakarot's direction. The boy just sent him an innocent grin in response.

Vegeta stood up. "Nappa, come. We must get going." The beastly built man slid out of his chair and Vegeta, Bardock, and Nappa all bowed to eachother.

However Kakarot ran up to Vegeta and hugged him by the waist. "Bye, best friend." The prince blushed, when the boy wouldn't let go.

(Sorry for the slow update. I feel like it's been forever! And thanks so much for 3k views, and 270 followers! Love you guys, ttfn, ta ta for now)