part 2

I ran out of that house. I didn't stop I just kept running. When I got closer the the woods on the edge of town my vision became unclear. I didn't realize it but I had started crying. "Gosh darn!" I shreiked, while wiping the tears that were spilling down my cheeks. "Why!?!? Whyyyy?!!" I hate crying, so much its such a weak thing to do. And ever since Ma left I didn't like to be weak. I need to be strong, cause if your not strong then what are you?

I kept running and and in my frenzy I ran past the 'DO NOT ENTER' sign right outside the woods. I fell. I tumbled down lower and lower, I felt pain everywhere. I tried to shriek but the words got stuck in my throat. I opened my eyes to see where I would land and to my surprise I saw people. I saw them, but they didn't see me. Then it all went black.

I awoke with a start. I was tangled up in some sheets, sweating vigorously. I started gasping for breath, but every time I inhaled pain shredded through my body. Then I heard a voice. Rough, but also gentle. "Are you awake?"

"I don't know. I'm just gasping breath for nothing." Dang it, why did I always have to be so sarcastic.

"Sorry, but you have been doing that for the past three days. You've also been screaming in your sleep."

"Excuse me?" I could not believe a word this guy was saying. I have never known myself to be like that, exspecially when I am sleeping.