part 5

"Where have you been?! And why do you have my little brother?!" Tyler screams at me.

I instinctively flinch, just waiting to be hit again. But it never comes. I slowly open my eyes to see him staring at me. "Oh..uhm..well you see...I was walking in the woods when Riley came up to me. I didn't know that he had followed me, but then on the way back, he got tired...mso I carried him and he fell asleep...I'm so sorry" I manage to get that all out without crying. I have a bad habit of crying every time someone raises their voice at me.

"Its fine Joey. Thank you for getting him home saftley. But you know that the woods are forbidden. "

" but why? I mean they are so calming. " I say, trying to prove a point. I'm about to continue when Riley oves in my arms a little. So I decide that I shouldn't argue, instead I just hand tyler his brother and walk away...back into the woods.

" where do you think you're going?!" I hear tyler say as he's catching up to me.

" shouldn't you be putting Riley to bed. " I counter.

"My friend jack is putting him to bed for me. I would be doing it myself, but someone isn't following the rules!"

" oh who is it? I'll send them back towards you if I see them." I reply sarcasticly.

"You are coming back with me right now. " tyler says in a pretty angry tone.

"Bite me." Is all I reply before he picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down this instant!" I scream.

"Haha. Not to tough now are you?" He replies with a smirk.

I'll show him who's boss, I say as I hit him in the butt. "Whoa there tiger, calm down." Is his only reply.

"What?! Aren't you going to put me down and yell at me for hitting your butt!!!" I scream back.

"Hmmm...." Then all of a sudden he hits my butt. Oh no he didn't. I start flailing , attempting to get out of his grasp when I feel a stare on my head... I look out behind us and see him...running straight towards us. I can't speak, can't move, I just can't.

"JOEY! YOU ARE GETTING BEAT SO HARD TONIGHT!" is all I hear before I pass out...