Chapter 3

The flight exhausted Nari and I both, she kept looking out the window in awe and wanting to ask thousands of questions. "Mom, how is Dad?" She asked this one a lot, I had told her that her dad was in Korea. "Well, very kind and a loving man. He is adorable just like you! He is super funny. Hopefully you two will get to meet up." I prayed Yijung wouldn't kill me for never telling him. "And Uncle Jihoo? How tall is he really? He fits in the tv with no problem!" "Well, that's just the effect, he is actually the same height as mom, if not taller. He is a large goofball, you inherited that from him for sure." I smiled and she just giggled and held onto her stuffed Kurama from Naruto.

"Where are you? I am at the bathrooms right now, Nari needed to pee." I held Kurama as my little girl washed her hands. "I am almost there, I just had to drop off Woobin." Jihoo sounded out of breath on the cell. "Momma, all done!" I smiled and held her hand as we walked out. Jihoo stood by the door with flowers and a small gift bag. 

"Nari, meet your Uncle Yoon Ji Hoo. Jihoo, meet Nari. It has been to long!" I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Uncle?" Nari smiled and held out her hand. "Yes, and aren't you the cutest thing ever, even cuter than your mother as a child." Jihoo smiled and held out the little bag to her, I shook my head. "You are already trying to spoil her. What is-" "Momma!!! It's a plush of Kirara!" Nari smiled, another of our favorites, Inuyasha. "What do you say Nari?" I smiled seeing her toothy grin. "Thank you Thank You!!!!! Best Uncle never!" Nari squealed. "Don't you mean ever?" I smiled and she giggled nodding her head. 

"So, dinner with Grandfather tonight? Are you up for it?" Jihoo asked as we drove to his house, we would be staying there for  a few days. "Sure, where at?" I asked, I turned to see Nari playing with her new plush and Kurama, quite happy and content. "This restaurant that he loves, he is paying he said you have no way to decline. He won't let me pay for myself either." Jihoo smiled and pulled into his driveway.  I opened the car door, glad that he has gotten over that fear of his.  "Welcome to momma's childhood Nari." i smiled breathing in the air. "Nari, let's go get you and your mom settled upstairs ok?" Jihoo smiled and held the bags. "Let me grab one!" I tried to protest but he shook his head. 

"You sure have changed a lot." I smiled and he just laughed. "You have changed a lot too in four years, you birthed a tiny you!" His laughter filled the halls. "Nari, let's get ready to go meet grandfather." I pulled her to the bathroom to clean her up.