Dinner

I checked my outfit one more time, it has been a very long time since seeing my grandfather.  I wore a grey flowing shirt that had a black waist bet and some nice jeans with black boots, my hair was flowing down and very light makeup, I was never one for that stuff. I had Nari in a jean dress with a white short sleeved jacket thing lol, I have no idea the name. Jihoo wore some jeans and a white shirt with his black leather jacket. "Are you nervous?" Jihoo stood by the door as I finished braiding Nari's hair in pigtail braids. "Honestly yes, I haven't seen him in ages. But I am more nervous about well, you know." I sighed and glanced at the little girl in front of me and he nodded. "It will be fine I promise."Jihoo smiled and we left.

"My gosh, is it really my little Kim?" My grandfather asked, his eyes held tears as he engulfed me in a hug, I will not lie, a few of my own fell. "Uncle, why is mom crying?" Nari asked Jihoo quietly. "She's is happy she has missed her grandfather. One day you will understand."Jihoo patted her head. "So, you have your own little one now? Nari wasn't it? Where is your husband?" Grandfather asked looking around. "Grandfather, let's not do this now." I whispered softly and his eyes grew wide.  

"Daddy and mom got separated! But I have a necklace that will lead me to daddy!" Nari spoke up proudly holding up the jewel. "We will talk later," He whispered a bit harshly to me, "That's wonderful sweeti, come meet your great grandfather!" He smiled at her and I felt my chest clench, Jihoo just squeezed my shoulder.

Dinner went off without  hitch other than grandfather demanding too know about who is Nari's father, other than that it went well. We are now back at Jihoo's house, the night air felt nice. We had placed Nari to bed after Uncle Jihoo tucked her in, then we went to the front porch and talked. 

"So, when will you tell him?" Jihoo sipped a beer. "As soon as I see him I assume. I had tried calling him, you know that." I sighed taking off my boots. "Yes well, do know that he had moved on as I told you. He is dating Junpyo's girlfriend, Jandi's best friend Gaeul. He had also went back to womanizing ways" Jihoo spat the end. "I know, but what else am I to do?" I rubbed my head. "Well-" Jihoo was cut short by headlights shinning brightly. A car pulled up and both doors opened. "Jihoo! Help us get him out! He is wasted!" That voice. "Woobin, what the hell happened?" Jihoo jumped up. "Yijung started drinking after getting in a fight!" Junpyo, I recognized his voice. "Dam it! My hand!" A slurred voice growled from the back as they dragged the body out, it was Yijung. Shit talk about great timing. 

"Open the door, we will put him on the couch for now." Jihoo called out as he shut the car doors. I quickly opened the doors, the guys hadn't really pad mind to me yet. "Jihoo, be gentle, like her." Yijung hiccuped. "Shhh, go to sleep." Woobin laid him on the couch as Jihoo placed a blanket over him. "Shit, well hi guys!" I smiled after everyone caught their breath. "AISH!" Junpyo and Woobin jumped, Junpyo was scared more. "Is that you Kim?" Wow you look different!" Junpyo gawked. "Hotter..." Woobin chuckled. "I was thinking uglier but.." Junpyo smirked and I raised y hand to him "Aish!" 

"When did you get back?" Woobin gave me a tight hug. "Well, I was taking care of my daughter."I decided now was a better time than ever to tell them. "Daughter?" Woobin asked. "As in you birther a human?" Junpyo poked my tummy. I nodded and looked to my cousin. "Well.." And so i told them, about the one night with the drunk on the couch.