Chapter Two- Kim Yoon

Four Years....

It has been a long four years. I now have an apartment and well, a child. A little girl to be exact. Her name is Nari. Nari means Lily, a simple sweet name for a very cute girl! She looks like a mix between both Yijung and I, she has black long hair, it reached her mid back. She has the same dimples as he does. Jihoo says she acts so much like Yijung, that he can't wait to meet Nari in person. Because of both of our schedules we haven't met in the four years apart. So no, Yijung does not know he has a child, nor will he; at least not yet. It's not that I want to keep it from him, I have tried to call him but he never answered. I was scared and afraid he would never want her. Jihoo said its was bull, I think it is at times. But I just have been doing my best to provide for her. 

I finally have vacation time and have decided to visit Jihoo; who seems to have been talking to our grandfather.  Jihoo is actually the only one that knows who Nari's father is by the way. He is the only one I can trust enough. I have actually been looking into moving back to Korea, but this trip is only a visit. "Momma, I am packed and ready!" Nari was actually quite smart and developed for her age. I nodded, "Ok, well let's get going shall we?" "I actually get to meet uncle Jihoo? Not on tv right?" Nari asked smiling. That is the way they have been talking, through skype. "Yes, we are going on a plane, flying to Korea where momma was born to visit Uncle Jihoo. We best hurry now, don't want to miss that flight do we?" I asked, she shook her head and ran to the door, the necklace that I had worn for awhile now hung around her neck. The crystal blue pendent that glows in the dark, she grew fascinated with it and would pitch a fit to wear it and has fallen in love with it. Now she says she can't sleep without it. I had told her that daddy had given it to momma so they can fins each other again one day and she wears it saying she will be the first to find him. I just hope this doesn't blow up and Yijung will not hate me.