Chapter 3

The Following Day  Los Angeles California 

Aaliyah had to make a quick studio run then head downtown to have a quick office meeting with the head of the record company to discuss her plans for her new album.

"Hey Marcus and Ty"

"Glad you could make time out of your busy schedule to have this meeting and look over the promo photos!"

"These are amazing!" Aaliyah squealed in excitement, as she walked over to the printed station. 

"Yes there gorgeous, so what's the plan for this particular album?"

"I just want my fans to know how hard I've worked on this and basically show my growth its been awhile since I've been singing so I've gain more knowledge of that, since leaving my uncle's label" she explained. 

Ty replied, "that's amazing Message I love it".

"What about the title?" Marcus asked.

"I was thinking maybe the Diary of Me because my life is a diary of myself different chapters in my life. each chapter in my life I went through pain, heartbreak, happiness, joy, and it's easy to be caught up with the negative things when you have to look past that to be more of a positive person". she stated. 

"That's great! Aaliyah job well is done, when going to send this to the marketing board and get their take on it, we'll schedule a meeting tomorrow morning 9am sharp".

"Okay, Can It be at 9 pm because I'm flying out to Miami to go on a family trip?"

"Sure I'll see you at 9 pm". Marcus stated. 

"Okay, Defintaly looking forward to it!" 

Walking out the office toward the elevator, I ran into and old writin partner and we had a brief conversation on our way down to the ground floor she was finishing up her album too. can't believe everybody is married now and has kids and or going to have kids time flies by so fast.

***