Chapter 38

"Come On ! Aaliyah you look fine!" Kidada yelled Aaliyah wore a white maxi dress with her bangs down and a messy bun and very little makeup.

Kidada drove to the "secret location" that mya set up which was actually Patter's Park on Ocean Drive.

Aaliyah had blindfolds on the whole ride and didn't even have the energy to question it either.

when the car stopped he heard a lot of voices. and began to get nervous until kinda said: "girl you going to be okay, your going to love it".

she took her blindfolds off and there were all her closest friends

She began to get emotional a little bit, Mya did a good job she thought giving her friend Brandy a hug.

"Come on! Let's get this party started DJ Drop that". Monica yelled.

They danced ate lots of food and now it was gift opening time.

and walking in toward the last minutes of the party was Sole and Tamia. Aaliyah had a very worried expression. and glanced at mya.

Mya walked over to them and talked to them but they weren't trying to start anything they actually brought gifts.

Congrats Sole said Dryly, Here's your gift.

"Congrats Aaliyah!" Tamia said and whispered don't mind sole okay, I already know.

Aaliyah nodded and mouthed a thank you and cut the cake which revealed the gender. which was pink on the inside and it's a girl, balloons popped out of the boxes.

"Oh, Hell No" I'm sorry I can't be cordial with this Bitch who fucked my husband over her broken heart.

Aaliyah's mouth dropped.

"Sole" Tamia yelled.

"Listen! Tamia you can act friendly if you want to but I can't do this knowing that she fucked him. sole sais casually I can't believe I brought the damn baby a gift!"

"Okay Everybody gets back to enjoying yourself mya said clearing people away!"

Aaliyah walked over to Sole and said: "Well Tell me how you REALLY Feel!"

Sole looked at Aaliyah Up and down and said I can't Believe A friend that I called my sister literally was plotting behind my back the whole time! yes I'm still pissed you think it's easy for me to sit up here seeing my friends as well through you a baby shower and I'm supposed to be okay with that ! and that fact the G had fucking feelings for your ass just explains everything. You make me sick.

Aaliyah stood her ground even though she wanted to cry. she had to hold her own. so she took the verbal abuse like a Gansta.

"Sole! This was not the right time for that!" Tamia said.

"Well, you know what, It wasn't the right time for her to ever think she could fuck him."

Aaliyah didn't say one word until now.

"He doesn't love you anyway!" She shouted. 

"Ah, Hell," Brandy said. "No, she didn't just go there! Monica and Mya both said throwing their hands in the air."

"Bitch, I know you didn't say what I think you just said because Elgin G Baylor does love me! I don't where you heard that lie and if it was from him that time yall was fucking I bet his eye shifted to huh."

Aaliyah Looked down at the grass.

"Yeah Exactly!" Sole said grabbing her bag

Aaliyah grabbed sole arm and began punching her in the face,

Sole backed up and tied her hair in a bun as she punched Aaliyah in the face, they began scratching pulling tugging on each other.

Aaliyah fell to the ground with Sole in tow and keep punching her in the face.

when she got back up her face was numb but sole now had a broken nose and a busted lip.

Mya shook her head. Deborah grabbed some ice for Aaliyah's Eye and Cheek.

Brandy and Tamia both looked at each other like what just happened.

"Y'all are crazy!" Meelah shouted.

Mya covered her face in embarrassment.

Tish and Meelah both walked over to Aaliyah who was crying.

"Damn Babygirl We ain't no you could fight like that!" Tish Said

"But You whooped homegirl ass!" Meelah said, stuffing a piece of cake in her mouth.

Mya said "When you tell me not to throw a party I will listen ! but I didn't know she'd do all of that. I'm so sorry baby girl!" Aaliyah leaned on Mya's shoulder and cried.

the shower was cut short and Kidada came back and helped with the bags and put them in the truck.

Aaliyah was so drained as soon as she took a shower she hopped into the bed and went to sleep. the media was going to have fun with this story she thought while sleeping. 

**