Chapter 51

Continued 

"No, No, No." she kept saying in her head, but the pains were kicking her ass she could barely move off the floor. she blacked out and ended up and Cedar Sinai hospital.

The Doctor checked how much blood she's lost but some reason she didn't miscarry, the baby was stressed but completely fine, she bleeds because the baby pushed a blood vessel in her uterus. and it ruptured due to stress.

"Aaliyah you're very lucky he said patting her on her shoulder.

"Damn LI," Tamia said, "You have to leave his crazy ass".

she asked, " Is he okay?"

"Yeah he's okay he's alive sadly, I should've killed him," sole said rolling her eye's.

Tamia shook her head and laughed, "well we're staying the night just to make sure everything's okay."

"Who's we I'm not staying," sole said getting up to leave "but I'm glad you're Okay Aaliyah!"  walking out.

"Okay, well I'll be in the hall I'm gonna call Kidada and let her know you're fine".

Aaliyah sat up and began rubbing her belly and felt a kick, Soon as she had gotten comfortable, 

Ginuwine walked in with bandages and flowers.

Softly she said "Get Out!" as she side-eyed him

"Hey, babe", he said laying the flowers on the table and walked over to her and tried to kiss her but she moved away Ginuwine grabbed her face and kissed her forehead, as she rolled her eyes and said, "I Hate you!"

"You don't mean that baby girl", he said while pressing a blade into her right cheek.

"Asshole" she mumbled as he pressed the blade even move, He began to smile, and rubbed her belly, Aaliyah had a slight cut on her cheek but nothing too serious. "I'll see you at home tomorrow, I've already signed your discharge papers," he said throwing a kiss.

Aaliyah stared at him watching him walk out of her room in fear she sighed and her blood pressure went up again. Nurse, Camila came in "Aaliyah what happened your blood pressure is 169 over 180 she said!"

"Can you please let Ginuwine know that he can't see me anymore!" she said softly.

"Sure thing Mrs. Haughton," she said exiting the room A few hours later Kidada and Tamia came back to check on her

"Aaliyah are you okay, you seem tense," Kidada said rushing to her side of the bed.

"The asshole must've come by, these are from him huh?" Tamia pointed to the flowers on the table she shook her head toward Tamia in agreement 

"Aaliyah what happened on your cheek!"Kidada said getting worried.

"Did that nigga cut you!" Tamia said seriously she looked away in shame.

"Oh hell no! when you leave were getting a restraining order". Tamia stated.

"Most Definitely!"  Kidada confirmed.

"I can't I have to go home with him, I need too". Aaliyah said rubbing her arms out of fear.

"Aaliyah your not going back there." 

"I know I know,  but I feel like I need to go home, Just for one night that's all". Aaliyah pleaded.

"Aaliyah we Don't feel safe with you going back" Kidada pleaded.

"I'm a big girl I'll be fine, Aaliyah said smiling, I'll be okay I promise".

Both Ladies hugged Aaliyah and they left for the evening Aaliyah eventually felt the medicine kick in and drifted to off to sleep.