Chapter 1

My alarm clock went off at 6:00. It was my first day back to school. I moved from to Arizona from New Jersey and was going into my freshman year.

I dragged myself out of bed and went to a box on my floor filled with clothes. I picked out a white shirt that said, "lol you're not Troye Sivan" and light washed skinny jeans. I slipped on my black converse.

"Good morning honey." my mom said to me as I walked down the stairs.

"Hi." I simply stated. I grabbed a granola bar and went into my bathroom.

I straightened my hair, put on mascara and perfume.

"See ya mom!" I yelled running out the front door. This year could be a total screw up.

When I got to my bus stop I was greeted by a very perky girl who looked my age.

"Oh. My. God! You must be Emily!" The girl smiled at me.

"Yep, that's me." I shyly responded.

"My name's Eva. We're going to be the best of friends!"

I walked into the school after I got off of the bus. It was huge! Lockers lined the walls and children flooded the hallways. It was much bigger than my old school.

Out of all the kids, one stood out at me the most. He was really tall and had hazel eyes and brown hair. Our eyes locked as I got lost in them. He smiled and I was literally dead. He was so cute. I smiled back. Maybe this year wouldn't be such a screw up after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He guys! My name is Emily and this is the first chapter of the book. Hope you like it!

xoxo, Em