Chapter 9

(Song is for later on in the story)

Emily's POV

"Listen Emily, I do like you, so don't listen to that Daniel guy. You're my everything and always will be. I will protect you always and be your shoulder to cry on. So Emily Rose, will you be my amazing girlfriend?" Hunter asked. Wait, did he really.... Just?

"Took you long enough," I smiled at him.

"So that's a yes I'm guessing..." Hunter raised his eyebrows at me. I shook my head yes. He screamed yes and his voice cracked like always, which makes me melt (literally every time his voice cracks I die ugh so hot). He hugged me and spun me around. I laughed, as he looked into my eyes. He put me down and just smiled at me. Damn, his looks kill and that smile ahhhh. I'm so lucky.

"Thanks Em, but please, I'm so much more lucky. Now let's go back to my house and chill," he said. Oops, I must've said the last part out loud. I shook out of my daydreams and said okay.

"Hey your hand looks a little lonely there," He said and slid his hand into mine. Smooth Hunter. Smooth.

We got to his house and a little boy sat on the couch playing GTA. He looked back as his eyes lit up. He ran over to Hunter and I. He was so adorable and small.

"Hunter? Is that the girl the one you always talk about to me? Please tell me you finally stuck through with your plans to ask her out because I already like her," he loudly whispered in Hunter's ear. I giggled and Hunter blushed with a nervous laugh.

"Yes Ashton, that's her. Now go back to playing your game," He patted his head and pushed him over to the couch. Ashton look back at him, his arms crossed and a grumpy face.

"OMG?! What day is it?" I gasped, I smile pulling at my lips.

"Why what's wrong?" Hunter stared into my eyes, worried.

"OMG THE AMERICAN IDOL FINALE IS ON IN FIVE MINUTES!" I shrieked, running over to the couch and putting on Fox. Hunter came and sat next to me, putting his arm around me.

----------------------------------------------

"And your American Idol Farewell Season winner is....." Ryan Seacrest pause for literally five minutes.

"GOD DAYUM JUST SAY TRENT!" I screamed at the tv, Hunter jumping out of his seat.

"Trent Harmon!" Ryan shouted and I jumped off the couch and fell on the floor cheering and crying. He started singing Falling and I sang along, spinning around the room. Hunter gave me a bunch of confused looks, but got up and danced with me. He twirled me around and Ashton started whipping and dropping. I love these people.

Hunter's POV

How did I get so lucky?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY TRENT WON IRL TOO! Anyways, this has to be one of my favorite chapters I've wrote. I've been so so busy, so that's why I haven't updated, but VOTE COMMENT WHATEVER hahah. Love you guys!

GOTTA BLAST!

Em