Chapter 3

The day was finally over. My first day wasn't so bad, but I didn't like how everyone seemed so stuck up. Maybe tomorrow would be better.

I went into my room and watched The Vampire Diaries on netflix. (A/N I love that show! Watch it! It is life!)

"Honey come downstairs. We have guests over for dinner. They are the Rowlands. Come say hi." my mom screamed to me. I changed my outfit and out on some perfume to look presentable.

I went downstairs and saw three boys: one boy seemed a year younger than me with brown hair and eyes about my height. The other boy was way younger and also had brown hair and was really short and had a baby face. The other one... oh. my. god. The other boy was Hunter! Looking charming as always. Jesus what am I saying?! I just met him.

We made contact right away and he at me and I smiled back.

"I think you two have already met." my mom said to me as I shook my head.

"Come on Hunter. I'll give you a tour of the house." I said signaling him to follow me.

"So, how's school so far for you?" He asked me.

"It's okay, I guess. Every seemed so stuck up and gave me ugly looks." I shrugged.

"Ignore them. They are just jealous of you because you are beautiful." He smiled at me.

"Thanks, but it's not true. Anyways, how's school for you?" I asked.

"Good. Nothing has really changed." He replied.

"I saw how everyone looked at you and said hi. So you're the popular boy?" I asked, kind of annoyed.

"Not really, I mean, you could say that." He said, kind of noticing I was upset.

"Well I guess we should go down and eat." I changed the topic.

------

"Thanks for coming today. See you tomorrow at school." I waved as they left and close the door behind them.

I got ready for bed and watched tv and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter really sucked. I have a good idea in mind, so it will get better.

Thanks for reading and next chapter will be out this weekend!

xoxo, Em