The Fight

Misaki Pov

Me and Yona continued with our training. Even though it's only been a few weeks she's already started to improve. I assumed this would take longer. Guess I was wrong. "SPLASH!" I quickly turn around to see yona had fallen into the water and I sigh. "The point is to balance on the log. Not to take a bath" I say as she giggles and laughs and Ao joins her "awe! But we've been training all day! Isn't it about time to eat anyways?" She questioned. "I guess your right" I say sighing again as I walk back to our camp. Once we get there I notice hak's demon glare. He always has it on now. I'm not sure if I did something or if I just mistook him when we meet. Not that it matters to me.

Hak's Pov

She's back. And why is yona wet? I questioned my self then I sigh. Probably all the training they've been doing. I look away and into the fire pit that yoon had made. She's also have been teaching him stuff as well. I hate this. Once she shows up she's been the center of attention.  She's not even that impressing. Just annoying. Once yoon has finished cooking he handed everyone a bowl of food and I continued to glare at Misaki as I eat.

Misaki's Pov

I noticed Hak's menacing glare and I growl and quickly finish eating. "Okay that's it what's your problem?" He just glanced at me "what problem?" He asked pretending not to notice "the problem you have its me? Is it because yona isn't training ig you anymore? Or is it because you couldn't train her properly?" I questioned. The very next thing I know he has a knife held to me neck and I quickly slap it away and I knee him in the gut. Not long after we both in a fight to the death. Well.... Until yona jumped in between us "Enough!" She yelled and we both stop dropping our weapons. "What is wrong it's you two?! Can't you both get along?!" She yells as I pick up my sword and put it back in its sheath. "It's not my fault he's so stubborn" I growl and walk away into the woods.

Yona's Pov

Once Misaki walked away I sigh and turn to hak "what do you have to say for your self?" I say crossing my arms and he spits at the ground "she doesn't need to be here. She doesn't serve a purpose to our mission" he stated back "no purpose to our mission? So your saying we don't need yoon? Is that it?" I asked "no. He makes food. She's just here for no reason" he stated back and I growl "she has a purpose. I told her to stay. No one is forcing her to. Maybe she's right. You are just jealous for no reason" I sate and sigh walking away

Haku's Pov

I sigh as I watch yona walk away and I look down. "Am I really jealous for no reason. A, I jealous at all. Am I jealous of Misaki? What is wrong with me?....."

Authors Note:
Hey guys sorry if it sucked it's really late but this is gonna be my only update for a while. I'm really busy. Anyways. Bye bye