Fall For Finn

After Rachel got into her new school, William McKinley High School, she just thinking what will make her love this school more. She already loved this school because it's one of the best school in Lima, Ohio but she wants her school years become amazing and unforgettable years. She got some new friends and they are in the same classes with Rachel. They are Kurt, Blaine, Mercedes, and Tina. They always have lunch together and share some times to know each others more. Everyday in school seems good because the school subjects just flow in its best way and their friendship still okay. After a week of school, Rachel and her besties arranged a plan to go to a mall and have lunch at a restaurant called Breadstix.The Conversation is kinda boring until Mercedes asks them to play Truth or Dare and they all agreed.

Mercedes : So, I will spin this spoon and when the spoon stops spinning, you will be the person who does the game.

Kurt : Ok let's do this

Mercedes : Okayy here we go ( spinning the spoon )

Tina : Oh God, why I am the first victim

*All of them are laughing*

Blaine : C'mon Tina, Truth or Dare?

Tina : Alright, Truth

Rachel : Yas i love when people pick truth. So Tina, do you have any crush at school?

Tina : yeah, I like you, Blaine. that's it

Mercedes : Oh hell to the no you can't like Blaine

Rachel : Why? Blaine is cute

Blaine : Aww thanks Tina, but I'm sorry because I'm gay and I have a crush on Kurt since I got into McKinley

Kurt : What? Blaine? You're gay and have a crush on me? Why didnt you tell me?

Blaine : Because I'm not comfortable to say it in the front of you guys until now and I'm afraid people will judge me. But, it's already spoken so, Kurt do you want to be my boyfriend?

Rachel : Of course I won't jugde you Blaine, I have two dads so I know how it feel.

Kurt : Yes, sure Blaine, I want to ( start holding Blaine's hands )

* All of them are looking at Kurt and Blaine with puppy eyes*

After the game went good they decided to end it

Mercedes : So, it went great right, my idea made you guys get together 

Kurt & Blaine : Thanks Mercedes! We love you

After the satisfying hang out with her besties , Rachel got home and open some social media, when she opens Instagram, she is looking for some friends  of course she is following the McKinley students and then when she is scrolling down the feeds she stopped her move and looking at this guy's post and screaming.

Rachel's POV : 

OMG, FINN HUDSON YOU ARE GORGEOUS. I think this is the guy who I saw in my first day school. 

Ah, why don't I stalk his profile. And maybe I can remember his face when I walk at school's cafetaria and see him in real will be berter than only see his picture. 

Wait, he has an ask.fm account, hmm he's such a great guy because he'd like to talk to people. I should think for some questions.

*She's opening Finn's account, and find out he has gf*

Aww, Finn already in a relationship and she's that popular girl, Quinn Fabray

Oh my God, Rachel, what do you have in your mind, you won't be someone special for him. Ah I should stop this. But why don't I take some chanches then I can talk to him, but of course I will use the anonymous feature to avoid bad things.

Rachel : Hey, Finn! You and Quinn are perfect together. I'm just thinking about what people think about your relationship

* 10 minutes later Finn answers*

Finn : oh, hi there! thanks for your thought. yeah i know many people are testing us, some people make Quinn jealous because so many girls like me but it's ok

OMG Finn is online, but the answer was very sweet eventhough I'm little jealous. Oh no, no, this can't be happening. Do I fall for Finn?

This is the end of Part 1 guys! Read the next part please :)