EAOD: First Stage Facts

A/N: So hope you enjoy the first chapter! Love you, you awfully amazing person! Tehehe -Laura :)

 ________________________________________________

1. When Niall gets homesick, the rest of the boys speak to him in an Irish accent. That's so cute.

2. Niall annoys Zayn by singing everything in opera.

3. Harry makes a brief appearance in Ed Sheeran's first 'Drunk' video. It was filmed backstage at London's Shepherd's Bush Empire. Not that I've caught him yet though.

4. Louis was born on Christmas Eve in 1991.

5. The boys' mums don't approve of their tattoos. Bad boys..bad boys.

6. Harry's first word was 'cat'. Adorable right?

7. Liam used to skip school to get away from being bullied by his classmates. I'm pretty sure those bullies regret it now!

8. Louis' middle name is William.

9. Zayn mimed 'hello' through the car window to a fan and she passed out.

10. Liam and Niall both share the name middle names 'James'.

11. 'The Fray' is Louis' favorite band.

12. When Harry was younger, his hair was straight. Never could imagine that aha.

13. Zayn didn't have a passport before he was in One Direction.

14. If Louis had a superpower, he would flyyyy. Be a true superhero in my opinion.

15. Niall's favorite color is blue.

16. Liam's favorite film is the Toy Story trilogy.

17. Zayn's favourite book is Harry Potter.

18. Niall is left-handed.

19. Liam has a very unusual phobia - SPOONS! He admits it's "very strange" and would like to invent an 'anti-spoons' app for mobile phones.

20. Harry's favorite animal is Cats! Found my soulmate I think.

21. Zayn can't swim. It's alright Zayn, me too!

22. Harry came up with the band name One Direction.

23. Before auditioning for The X Factor, Harry was the frontman of the band, White Eskimo which featured his school friends Haydn Morris, Nick Clough and Will Sweeney.

24. Liam can beatbox. Wish I had is talent..when I try, all it sounds like is some chicken with a tongue.

25. Zayn's name is actually spelt with an 'i' (Zain). He reckons 'Zayn' is more original and adopted it as his stage name.

26. Niall has a bizarre good luck mascot - a pair of white socks. Wearing white socks from now on! ;)

27. Harry thinks Niall looks like a Furby. Aww.

28. All the boys live within 100 yards of each other in London. Harry and Louis, who apparently the messiest members in the band, used to share a house.

29. Louis has 4 younger sisters.

30. Zayn's father is from Pakistan, and his mother was born in England.

31. Harry has an older sister called Gemma.

32. Everyone in One Direction have sisters except Niall. He is the only one who has a brother.

33. Before Harry was in One Direction, he said "One day I would love to go to New Zealand, I've always wanted to go there!"

34. Zayn's Youtube account goes by the name of 'bradfordboizayn'

35. Niall usually ends his tweets with kisses. So cute.

36. Liam gets emotional while singing 'Moments'.

37. The rest of the band thought Louis was was quiet when they first met. HAHA.

38. While filming WMYB Louis sent a message in a bottle. What a true pirate, he even wears stripes. Wish he still did actually.

39. Zayn wanted the album to be called 'Zayn and the Boys'.

40. Harry is the most scariest out of the boys when he is angry, because he has a bad temper and a low voice. o.O.

41. Zayn is afraid of clowns. BOO.

42. Harry knows how to knit. Okay where can I get Harry to knit me a sweater?

43. Liam says his accent is just a mix of all the boys because he spends so much time with them.

44. Niall is the only one in the band that doesn't have any tattoos.

45. After Louis watched New Moon, he spent the rest of the evening pretending to be Edward Cullen.

46. Zayn carries around a mirror with him at all times. No exceptions.

47. If Niall could live anywhere, it would be Nandos.

48. Louis wanted to spend his first paycheck on adopting a chimpanzee and call it Larry.

49. Niall once had a nightmare that all the food was gone. And he woke up crying. Poor Nialler!

50. Zayn and Louis' most favorite colours are both red.

51. Harry's favourite colour is Orange.

52. Liam's favourite colour is Purple.

53. Harry is scared of roller coasters.

54. Louis plays the piano, very well. Better than me.

55. Harry is always really cranky in the mornings. Who isn't? Oh wait..me.

56. Liam finds it really hard to express his feelings. I know how Liam feels. Haha oops..no joke intended there.

57. When Louis was younger, he used to sit in his stroller and say "Hello, have a good day!" to strangers.

58. Liam loves to cook.

59. Harry's most played song is Little Bird by Ed Sheeran.

60. On their second ever live show, Harry slipped on a piece of cake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------