EAOD: You Should Know These

1) "Teach me how to dougie"- To dougie means to be cool or have swagger. Niall likes to use this as his as his catch phrase.

2) Inbetweeners Dance - All directioners gotta know what this is :)

3) Kevin the Pigeon - Louis' pigeon in one of the tour video diaries. Now whenever a directioner sees a pigeon: OMG IT'S KEVIN! is shouted out. I have honestly screamed "kevin" downtown at a pigeon! 

4) Friday July 23, 2010 at 8:22 UK time: This is when One Direction became a band. They celebrated with McDonalds. Any directioner should know this one too.

5) Directionator- A derogatory name for a fan who strives to be a Directioner, but is still new to the fan base and has a long way to go before being classified as a Directioner. Only liking certain aspects of them/only at certain times example: There good now but I don't think they were that good in 2010/11 etc.

6) Wayn, Ian, Houey, Barry, and Kyle- The boys alternative names. Louis can also can be referred to as "Chop-Stewie", and Niall can also be called "Nail-File", or "Kitchen-Tile".

7) "Ruff!"- The noise Liam and Louis randomly make throughout interviews.

8) Swim dance- the dance the boys do in the 'NA NA NA NA NA' part on the Kiss You video <3

9) LWWY- live while we're young. This is kinda the directioner version of YOLO

10) F.O.O.D- Fans Of One Direction

But we're not fans we are Directioners... so in fact, that's kinda a carrot or "directionator" term..

11) LLN- technically niall didn't like this.. so we probably shouldn't use it :/

12) The reason for our tough fangirl life:

me: *le looking at pictures of one direction*

me: *le crey* why can't they love me?

13) FLL- An acronym for 'Flick Like Liam', which refers to Liam Payne's famous fringe flick, an action usually preceded by his own countdown of "1, 2, 3...Flick!"

14) Narnians- A term used to describe fans of the band who live around the world outside of the UK and Ireland.