EAOD: Next Stage

A/N:

Second part guys! Hope you enjoy!

Also I was wondering....what is your favourite 1D song? Leave the answers in the comments below. Thank you! Love, Laura xx

________________________________________________________

61. "When I was 5, I sat in my uncle's wedding cake" -Niall Horan. Classic Ni.

62. Niall cried whilst watching Finding Nemo. SO SAD.

63. Niall has a strange obsession with giraffes. Sounds like someone I know...

64. Harry's full name is Harold Edward Styles.

65. When Zayn was younger, he thought the phone number was how much their phone bill cost. WOW what a lot of money lol.

66.  Harry's hidden talent is juggling. TEACH MEH.

67.  Niall doens't like rabbits. He says they're pointless and they don't do anything.

68. Justin Bieber sold out 22,000 tickets in 17 minutes. One Direction sold out 140,000 tickets in 4 minutes and their full tour in 12 minutes. HAH.

69. Niall loves muffins. Though he said that muffins are just ugly cupcakes. I also say that...way too many times.

70. Harry hates olives. EW YUCK, OLIVES? *throws all olives away in fridge and puts a massive ban on them in the house*

71. Before their performances at the Teen Awards, Harry and Ed Sheeran were building a Lego house in the dressing room together. Aw.

72. When 1D met Joe Jonas, they decided to prank him but failed because Niall forgot what he was doing. He sounds like me.

73. What Makes You Beautiful was the fastest #1 on iTunes - in only 12 minutes. BOOM.

74. If Zayn wasn't in the band, he would've been an English teacher.

75. Up All Night came out on November 22nd.

76. Zayn applied for the X factor the previous year, but chickened out on the day. CHICKEN.

77. Niall's favorite piece of clothing is his "Free Hugs" T-shirt.

78. Gotta Be You was released officially on November 13th.ON  MY BIRTHDAY, WOW.

79. Liam is the only one who calls Harry "Hazza" And me. DON'T forget about me.

80. "Harry's a cleaning freak and Louis is really messy. When we're in a hotel, Harry cleans
his part of the room two or three times, but Louis doesn't clean his at all" - Liam Payne. Also said this to me as well LOLOLOL.

81. When asked "What's one thing you can't live without?" Louis replied, "My Mum".

82. When asked "What's one thing you can't live without?" Zayn replied, "Sleep".

83. When asked "What's one thing you can't live without?" Harry replied, "My Phone".

84. When asked "What's one thing you can't live without?" Niall replied, "Chicken".

85. When asked "What's one thing you can't live without?" Liam replied, "My Heart". Please wait there..WHILE I GO CRY IN THE CORNER.

86. "Moments" Was written by Ed Sheeran.

87. Louis once went to the cinema to watch a film but didn't know it was 3D and complained
to the manager afterwards because it was blurry. Ejiot.

88. Louis sleep walks. Once Niall found found him on his floor, singing The Jungle Book in
the middle of the night. Wow.

89. When Louis is bored, he prank calls Niall.

90. Liam eats Ice Cream with a fork.

91. Zayn threw a TV out his window when he was six. Tuffy!

92. Niall used to have two fish named Ben and Jerry, but they died due to being overfed.

93. Zayn's favourite hobby is drawing.

94. On the way to Sweden, the boys hid Zayn's luggage to make him think that he'd left
it in the UK by accident.

95. The boys said that they love Australian accents. TA DUUHH AUSSIE ACCENTS.

96. "When we were in New York, we were kayaking and Niall turned the boat over, and I
freaked, cause I thought we were gonna be eaten by a crocodile or something" - Liam Payne.

97. Harry's first pet was a dog named Max.

98. The boys almost had to cancel their concert after their car crash, but decided to
perform anyway, despite Niall, Zayn and Louis suffering whiplash.

99. Niall had been playing pranks on all the boys, so get get him back, Louis pulled down
Niall's pants down at a service station. Oh lord.

100. They officially became One Direction on Friday, July 23rd, 2010 at 8:22pm. Lets just give this 100th fact a few seconds...*praises upon it*

101. On the set of iCarly, they had to do 9 takes on one scene because Niall kept on laughing.

102. As a prank for Harry's birthday, the boys each threw a bucket of icy water on him.

103. Niall isn't allowed to do food shopping because he would buy too much food.

104. One of Louis' dreams was to own a restaurant. He's got enough money now..where's the dream restaurant?

105. "When I brought Take Me Home, the cashier told me I looked a lot like Zayn Malik. I told her I get that all the time" - Zayn Malik.

106. Louis once sprayed a security guard with silly string because he wouldn't let him hug a fan. YOU GO LOU.

107. Harry: "The other day I lost my Mickey bag".

Zayn: "Minnie and Mickey?".

Harry: "How did you know that?".

Zayn: "Because I took it".

108. Harry walked into a glass door in L.A and Niall couldn't stop laughing at Harry. Then he ended up walking into it himself. SOUNDS LIKE MEEEE.

109. When Zayn doesn't know the words to a song, he just sings random words to the tune.

110. Niall's half eaten Vegemite toast sold on eBay for $99,999. I brought it.....*straight face* JK JK JK *topples over laughing*

_________________________________________