Those seven days

Nandini's pov

Its been seven days. I was leaving in his house. That day couldn't denied his request to stay. All this he was so polite with me and i found myself enjoying his company. I found out so many things about him. He kept lights on in night times . He has a bad habit of forgetting things here and there specially his car keys and wallet. And so many others also. And another a silly habit of his roaming half naked in his house. That incident made me laugh again how much embarrass his was that day.

Flashback

It was around 9pm when he came back from his job i was in kitchen i thought to cook something for him. When i was done with cooking i moved towards   the dinning table to set the food there, but when i came to the hall i saw manik there without his shirt ahmm half naked   i gasped in shock. I screamed and covered my eyes.
"Manik your naked"i said while Turning to other side.

"Shit sorry"he mummers
  "it was my habit i forget your here in my house"he said in a panic voice.

"Its ok can i open my eyes now "i said

"Yeah just give me minute"he said and wore his shirt.

"Done"he said i sighed and turned towards him and saw him so flushed, embarrass, he avoided eye contact with me. he couldn't meet to my gaze. But he looks cute i pursed my lips and stopped myself from laughing on him he instantly  moved away from and towards the washroom.

Flashback ends

God how much embarrass he was that night he didn't even look towards me through the whole dinner we didn't exchange a single word. And yeah there was another hilarious incident how could i even forgot.

Flashback

I was in kitchen when he came in.

"What you wanna have in breakfast"i asked

"Whatever you want"he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ohk what about scrambled eggs or cheese sandwich"i asked

"Perfect" he commented i started my work.

"Manik"i heard someone calling him.

"Shit shanno aunty"he mummers

"Manik kha h tu "she called him.

"Manik kon h woh "i asked.

"Look she is my neighbour or aunt of my landlords if she will come to know here i m living with a girl in my house she will tell them and my landlords they will throw me out of the house"he said i could see the fear in his eyes. i felt guilty because of me. he was facing problem. I lowered my eyes.

"Nandini i m sorry i didn't mean to look its not like that what you thought but wo galat samjenge"he said softly while keeping his hand on my cheek. A shiver ran down in my body just because of his one mere touch.

"Manik"my trance broke when shanno aunty came towards us. He was so scared

"Shit no"he mummers and pin me to the wall and while standing in front of me covering my tiny body behind his huge one.

"Arey manik me tuje kabse dhund rh hu or tu ye aise dewaar ke pas kyu khada h"aunty said in a confusing tone.

"Wo..wohoo..woh "he couldn't find the proper excuse.

"Wo wo kya bol na "she asked

"Wo muje doctor ne kha h roj ek ghanta khade rhne ke liye haa yhi bas"he sighed i giggled on his excuse.

"Chup rho na sun legi wo "he said to me in a low voice.

"Arey par hua kya h tuje kyu bola doctor ne aisa "she showed her concerns.