8-

Faith's POV

One Direction just saw my black bra. Great. I mean Zayn made it pretty clear that he liked it, and that's good. Man he's so cute, hot, sexy, the whole nine yards. But then again they all are!! Harry and Louis are obviously taken, but that alright with me. Zayn is so flirty and willing to tell me his feelings, Niall is so funny and acts more like I do, but Liam is so sweet and sensitive. I guess what it comes down to now, is who likes me the most. I just can't find out who...

I pulled in front of the flat building, and we all got out running to the lobby doors to get out of the rain. Believe it or not, my tank-top had dried a little in the car, but running in the rain again kinda threw the whole dry thing away.

We all got a lot of stares going in the lobby, we darted for the elevated and I pushed the seven button. Elevator music played quietly causing me to sway back and forth. The doors opened and I ran out, “Race you to the door.” Of course, I made it first then Zayn ran and bumped into my back from trying to stop real fast.

“Haha I won.” I smiled so big and turned around facing Zayn. He leaned in for a kiss, but I put my hand on his lips. “Save it for later tough guy.” I flashed him a seductive smile and walked in. We all stepped inside and all the guys tore off their wet shirt. Can I get pregnant from this?? Sneakily I pulled out my phone and took about five pictures until Zayn noticed. He chased after me to get the phone. “Noooo!!” I yelled. “They're my pictures fair and square!!”

He grabbed the phone from me, “You can keep them, if you take another one of just me.”

“Okay.” My mouth about dropped open. I snapped three pictures of him in a funny pose, regular smiling picture, and him blowing a kiss. I saved then all. “Done.” I say and smile.

“You didn't get one of me and you together.” He said with a sad face.

Laughing I went up to him, and he put his arm around my shoulders, and I snaked mine around his mid back. I took two pictures of that, and showed it to him afterwards. “You are beautiful.”

“You too.” I say smiling. Then I saved it as my wallpaper.

“What are you doing?” Zayn asked me.

“I saved it as my wallpaper.”

“Ohhh....” He said then leaned in for a kiss. This time I kissed him back. He was a really good kisser. Really, really, really good. I knew now, I don't just like Zayn. I love him...

“Zayn.” I said pulling away.

“Yeah?”

Suddenly Harry came up behind us, “We want to know what movie you guys wanna watch. Oh, and Niall is hungry.”

We held hands into the living-room, “Niall you can have whatever you want I never run out of food, but never really eat it either... Anyways, I'm not hungry and don't feel like cooking, so you can have anything, so can you guys.” I say to everyone else. “I have an idea for a movie!”

They looked at me with questioning faces, “The Notebook!!” They all agreed, so I put it in and sat next to Zayn. He had his arms around me the whole time, at the end I cried. Not super hard, but like a small sob.

“It's alright, Love.” Zayn said kissing my cheek. I smiled as he wiped the tears off my cheeks. I put both my hands on his face and pulled him closer to me. We kissed again, this time my tongue slid into his mouth first. Then I pulled away, and let go, yawning.

“I'm tired, I'm going to sleep. You're welcome to the guest rooms or in here. Goodnight, sweet dreams.” I say then walk into my room. Strip down to my bra and under, turn off the lights, and go to my bed and get under the covers. I hear voices, then the closing of doors. The others must be going to sleep, too. That's when I fall asleep.