11

Desolation "What happened?" Jordan asked as Zayn walked ahead of him towards the Cafe

Desolation
"What happened?" Jordan asked as Zayn walked ahead of him towards the Cafe. Zayn didn't answer right away because his thoughts were jumbling around his head. Jordan asked his question again and Zayn sighed.

"I don't know," Zayn said with a small frown. He wasn't lying. He didn't know what was going on and he didn't know what was running around Liam's head. He just hoped it wasn't what he dreaded the most, leaving him.

Jordan looked at Zayn's face and he knew that Zayn was be truthful. Zayn really didn't know which made Jordan happy. It was his time to steal Zayn away from that fat rat. He couldn't give Zayn everything like Liam can but he can give him the respect he needed.
------

Liam undid his tie while biting his lip. His secretary was bending in front of him and all he could do was stare. His secretary felt Liam's eyes on her ass and she bended further down pretending to really look for the file that he needed. She couldn't see why he couldn't get up and grab it himself but for the moment she didn't care.

"Lillian I think the file has to be in the bottom drawer," Liam got up and walked over to her. Lillian bended further down giving Liam a good view up her skirt. He went behind her and grabbed her ass. He thrusted himself and she moaned. His mind was blank and all he could think about was having a good fuck. He was pissed at Zayn for still talking to that guy. Just like that his thought of Zayn made him let go of Lillian's ass which she groaned at the lost touch.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," Liam looked at her with guilt pooling around his chocolate eyes. She turned around with a smirk and pressed herself on him.

"It's okay. I don't mind at all, sir." She trailed her manicured nail done his chest and grabbed his tie. He stood there frozen not knowing what to do. Before she could unbuckle his belt the door opened.

"Liam?" Liam pushed Lillian away from him and grabbed his tie trying to quickly put it on when he heard his husband's voice. "Are you sure he's here?" Liam was grateful that his office was big and that his desk was in the view of the door.

"Yes, Mr.Payne he has not left his office since he arrived this morning," he rolled his eyes at Bob.

"Zayn I'm in here," Liam put a lot of distance between Lillian and him. Zayn poked his head more into the office and blushed with embarrassment. His blush soon left his face when he saw Lillian's shirt unbuttoned. Liam was confused as to why Zayn's eyes began to water.

"HOW COULD YOU! I-I-I thought you loved me! I thought we were forever," Zayn cried out not caring that his tears were running into his mouth. Liam jumped back surprised and when he did he felt Lillian's hand grabs his arm.

"He's not worth it," Lillian hissed out and Liam shook her hand away. Zayn ran out with Liam close behind. Zayn was never athletic; completely opposite from Liam.

"Zayn it's not what you think," Liam grabbed Zayn's hand and pulled him towards his body. "I know that's the excuse of every man or woman who has been caught cheating. Just hear my out babe. I-I did something wrong yes but I stopped myself. I only touched her ass what you saw was her own doing. I didn't do anything more than what I just told you. You got to believe me," Liam cried out particularly begging Zayn to listen to him. Zayn took in a deep breath, heart racing and his mind running. He wishes be could just wake up or that those words never came out of Liam's mouth.

"You touched her Liam," Zayn hisses out quietly and he didn't want to make a scene. Liam's workers were staring at the two and someone even pulled a phone out. Was this high school? "That was enough evidence to prove that you are just as bad when sober." Zayn yanked his hand out of Liam's hold and walked into the staircase. He didn't want to wait for an elevator and he needed to clear his mind off again. Liam stood there with his eyes staring at the spot Zayn was in.

"Garett reschedule any meetings I had today and finish off the paperwork at my desk." Liam said expressionless. Garett nodded his but Liam didn't care to notice. He ran his hand through his hair and groaned. Lillian walked out of the office with a smile on her face.

"We can always meet back at my place," Lillian stepped in Liam's line of vision.

Liam sighed and pushed Lillian away from him, "You will not talk to me like that. I am your boss and you are my secretary. That was all a mistake and I will not let it happen again. If you fail to do what I ask then you will pack your things and go."   Lillian scoffed then glared at Liam. Not once did Liam look at her direction. He walked to the elevator. He needs a drink.