Trophy Father Trophy Son

~Vic's POV~

Dun-Dun

Dun-Dun

Dun

D-D

Dun-Dun

Dun-Dun

Ta-Ta

Dun-Dun

Dun-Dun

Dun

D-D

Dun-Dun

Dun-Dun

Ta-Ta

I moved my head to the beating of the band drums while seeing Kellin tap his finger on his desk. Ms. Barnett is also the band director, since home coming is in two days the band is going to be practicing everyday till then.

Kellin touched my hand I looked over at him curiously. He told me to follow him. He didn't look good. "Are you okay?" He slightly nodded, limped a little and ran down the steps. I followed him worriedly. He ran out of the room and so did I. "Kellin?" 'What was wrong with him?'

I saw him walking to the nurses office. Right when he was about to open the door he passed out.

My eyes widened in horror.  "Kellin!" I ran over to him.  I went down and shook Kellin trying to wake him up.  "Kellin.  Kellin! Kellin,  wake up!"

~Kellin's POV~

What?  Where am I?

I looked around and saw a younger me.  When I was thirteen.  It was just a couple days before school started.  Today was the day when I was going to come out to my parents.  I was going to start with my dad first. 

I saw little me look in the mirror.  He looked super confident, but a little sad at the same time.  I didn't know how my dad was going to feel.  He should've been fine right?  I mean he loves me.  It shouldn't matter.  Little me kept thinking that.  And that was my motivation to continue with my plan.

'It shouldn't matter.  He loves me.'

I remember keeping these thoughts in my head. 

I followed little me out of my room, downstairs, to the living room. I watched myself stand still looking at my father, standing in the kitchen, debating on doing this or not.  I then took a deep breath and called his name. 

"Dad."  He was making coffee about to take it with him to get something from the post office.  I remember that because that's how I planned to tell him.  When he was going to go some where.

He looked back at little me.  "Good morning, Kellin. ". He came closer to me and ruffled my spiky front bleached and blue hair.  Then he walked off to the  living room.  I've always dyed my hair.  It's not that I don't like my hair or anything, it's just that I think it's pretty cool when it's dyed.

"Morning. " I managed to choke out. Then little me continued.  "We need to talk."

He paused his walking to the living room and looked at me shocked.  "Um,  okay."  He was about to sit down but little  Kellin said that "we have to do this in the car while we were driving."  Driving would make me feel safer, some how.