(Alternate Ending Part 1)If There Were Anyway I Could Think To Turn Back Time

I was calm on the outside, but I was super scared on the inside.

They kept me in jail for a good 6 months till my execution. At first I was mad at why they did it. I was doing America, the whole fucking world a service. Well that's what I thought.

Alot's changed since then. Especially since I've been alone. Dad and Mum split up with the loss of a son. Not for normal reasons like missing their child, but because mum was proud of me.

At first I was happy but as time went by I realized that I was wrong and mum's crazy. She used to come and see me 2 times a month. But last month I told her she was crazy to praise me. She should hate me and she should miss her son.

Even though I spent most of my life hating him...I miss him.

I heard a creaking sound, and I looked up seeing police officers with handcuffs.

"Get up. It's time." They said in an angry voice.

I rose up. I was scared, but I deserve this. An eye for an eye they say. Too bad I couldn't turn back time. If I could just realize my faults on that day. If I tried to help him instead of...-he would still be here.

The cops were about to hand cuff me but they stopped. I looked up at them and noticed they weren't moving at all. It's like they were frozen.

"What the..."

"I know. It's cool right?" Said an anonymous voice and I almost screamed but I ended up jumping and falling on my head.

"Oh shit. I can't say that's not funny." The voice said again. Then I saw the person who it belonged too. It was a girl with black hair and green eyes. She wore glasses and a fairy like golden dress with glitter or some shit falling from it.

"Who are you?"

"I'm you're second chance of life big shot. Even though I have the audacity to let these two men carry you to the chair and get shot."

"Ouch, for a stranger you really are mean. I'm not saying that you're wrong to be."

"I mean, you did kill someone very important to me." She said.

"You were friends with Vic?" I asked.

Her eyes saddened as she shook her head no. "It's sad what happened that day." I saw tears threaten to leave her eyes but they didn't spill. "You killed Ronnie." She said with a stern voice.

Flashbacks of that day happened. Soon after Vic died Nick felt bad for what he did. This wasn't on tape. He went on and on about killing his best friend. He went Full Metal Jacket and shot himself.

At the time I thought he was pathetic, but all I have is regret. I looked back up at the girl. "Supposing that you popped up out of no where I guess that means you can take me back before this mess.

"I swear to God, on my life I will do better." I pleaded. "Just let me..let me do better. You can kill me yourself after all of this. I just want everyone that I hurt-"

"Murdered." The girl coughed.

"M-murdered, to be alive."

"Really?" She said with an evil smirk.

I slid back a little. She took out a piece of paper and a pen and handed it to me. "Just sign your name here."

I looked shocked at the paper before slowly taking it in my hands. I started writing on the paper but nothing came out.

"You're kidding?"

"Oh I forgot." She showed that same smirk earlier. She snatched the pin from my hand and cut the tip of my finger with the ball of then. It sucked up my blood and glowed. "Its a blood pen. That way you can't get out of a deal."