Chapter1

Kristina's POV

"Kristina! Get up love!!" my mom called.

Ugh. Guess it was time for school. School isn't one of my favorite times. I always loathed school. I mean, when am I ever going to need to know the pythagorean theorem or how to multiply polynomials? To me, it's pointless. Sure, making friends is fun, but I'm so popular I can make friends on FaceBook. Yes, I'm popular. I have the blonde hair everyone dreams of having, and I have the greenest eyes, it looks like emerald. I'm pretty tall for my age, which is 17 by the way, and I'm a cheerleader. I have the life most people want.

Walking up, I went to the mirror and made a duck face. I snagged my phone and took a selfie. Instagram! I had about 3000 followers on Instagram.

I walked over to my walk in closet picking out a black loose shirt and some light blue skinny jeans. I grabbed my purple Vans. Now striding to my makeup table, I sat down on the pink chair. I turned the light on that surrounded the edges of the mirror.

I snagged my straightener and plugged it in.

Picking up my eyeshadow, my mom buzzed. It was a text from Jordan. He's my boyfriend. He's great! I attend all his basketball, football, and baseball games just to watch him play. He has a great body. And definately a great face. But an even better kisser. We've been dating for about a year. I read the text:

From: Jordan ♥

Goodmorning boo(:

That made me smile. He texts me nearly every single morning. Which is what I love about him. Huh, my life couldn't get any better. I just love my life.

I picked my silver eyeshadow kit and opened my eyes wide open as I applied it. I made sure I looked perfect. I blinked a couple of times before snatching my eyeliner. I opened the bottle carefully, and tilted my head up while I place the eyeliner onto my eye creating a cat eye. Just the way I like it. I smiled at my work while blindly searching for my mascara. Found it!

I departed the brush from the little bottle of mascara, and put on about 6 layers of mascara. I put concealer on to cover my acne, and brushed the blush onto my cheek bones. Next was lipstick. It was a simple coral pink. I wasn't into girls who wear red lipstick, because I once read in a magazine that it made you appear older. So I never wear red lipstick. Once I painted the lipstick onto my lips, I picked up my strawberry lipgloss and puckered up my lips. Perfect. I looked great.

I finally decided to text Jordan back.

To: Jordan

Morning honeybun ;)

Within a second of sending the text, Jordan replied.

I didn't bother to see what he wrote, instead I went to the mirror and took another selfie and of course I was posting it to Instagram. The caption I chose was, 'I hate school'.

Now I was straightening my hair making sure I looked perfect. It only took about 5 minutes because I already was perfect.

Spritzing on some perfume, I heard a buzz. It was Instagram. But I didn't feel like checking it.

In a couple minutes, I checked the picture I posted already getting 98 likes. I smiled, heading out my room. The aroma of bacon and pancakes filled the room.

"Morning hun," my mom said while flipping pancakes.

"Hey.." I remember when my dad was here, sitting next to me during breakfast. But unfortunately, he died about 7 months ago, which is ironic because I instantly gained popularity while starting to wear makeup, and my clothes getting a bit edgier after the incident.

"The finished pancakes are on the table."

I turned around seeing the stack of pancakes, the syrup next to it.

I sat onto the chair that was pulled out, stretching out my hand to grab a pancake.

~~At school~~

"Yo Krissy!"

That was my best friend Mia. She's amazing. I've known her since ninth grade. She has brown hair with red highlights. She was wearing shorts and a green crop top. I'm surprised she hasn't been dress coded. Well, out high school wasn't really caring. I mean, I've worn booty shorts before, and they didn't care at all so we can basically wear anything we want.

"Hi Mia!!" I shouted across the hallway, running to her, nearly jumping on her. It was as if we hadn't seen each other in months. But you shouldn't be surprised. That's how we greet each other everyday.

I smiled instantly. We gave each other air kisses.

We turned around arm in arm shoving this kid. I don't even know who he is other than the fact that he's some major nerd. I've never talked to him in my life. Ever! When we passed him, he squealed, "Nyeh," while dropping all his books and glasses. What a nerd.

Author's Note:

Hey! First chapter!!! AHH! Marcel is just too cute so I thought I would do a fan fiction on him. Aha, okay well love you!!!

And Kristina, if you are reading this, sorry I made you a mean-self-centered person.  (/.\) Don't kill me!!!

Love you Lelovers,

Lelai