the dramatic life of being a year 11

So just got into school, Well just waiting for my friend Clark because our tutors have been changed and me and Clark are in the same tutor now along with my friends Jess and Shanna from Leeds. Just came back of the summer holidays and all i have done was gone too a theme twice with Jane & Tori. Tori is my best-est friend in the world really because we got sat next to each other in science in year 7 we would just sit there day dreaming about shit, we did our first experiment with each other because Jane had decided to make friends with someone else and ditch Tori. So me and Tori was talking about celebrity and then Kie came along we are friends but she's like a sister to Tori. So me, Tori and Kie all started talking about our favorite,
then Kie goes and says "Emma wattson is pretty Fucking hot though don't you think."
Oh yeah Kie is a lesbian. Kie and Tori are like opposite twins like kie is gay, Tori is straight. Kie is ginger and Tori is brunette.

Then came alone Jane she is bi-sexual with her on and off girlfriend Aphrodite. we don't like Aphrodite we will just fake smile for Jane's "happiness". We all smiled at Jane but gave Aphrodite a fake smile we just don't understand why Jane keeps going back to her every time she breaks up with someone, Aphrodite doesn't even make Jane happy. Jane always ends up cutting herself again and again and again its annoying we've told her that Aphrodite is no good for her but she ignores us, it's upsetting to keep seeing her go down this deep, deep dark hole and you try to save her but she gets deeper in the hole and she would find a way out but she goes back to Aphrodite and she falls down in it again and again and again. Jane is like a sister to me a sister that I thought I could relate to but not this sort of thing its not right. The only thing I can almost relate to this is that i was with a boy named Erik I kept going back out with him about three times.

I do get lonely sometimes since our group has got a lot of couples in it, which is hard for Tori because she has never been in relationship but she doesn't complain which is one of the things i like about Tori but she does get a bit annoyed sometimes too because Amy and Gertrude are too lovey dovey.

Then Jane finally broke up Aphrodite finally' got with this guy called Zack all I can say he is all right but he is kinda funny but Jane and Zack wanted me to go out with Zack's best friend Cole which we did end up going out for a week then he broke up with me other text and of course i told Jane and Tori, Tori didn't know what to say because she has never been in a relationship and Jane had told me that she had dumped Zack the day before then the week after i find out the Jane and Cole had started going out by a bitch called Ivy. I admit that i was up set but it was because i didn't get told by Jane.

but now that i have finished year eleven i can party all night and sleep all day. yay.