the big secret

It has been three months since we broke up from year eleven and is a few weeks before my birthday and me and my mates were getting everything booked for it.

"Storm, Storm is anyone in there dickhead are you alive in there or just rotting away in there? Oh look there's a donuts cart there." Tori said getting annoyed that I was "daydreaming" again.

"Ohhh where, where is the fooood.... wait was that a trick to stop me from daydreaming?" I said while failing at giving evils at her. She nodded whilst laughing at me with Jane and kie. So I hit Tori then ran as fast as I could because she kind of scary when she's mad. It's funny for her but not for me.

"You two need to stop, we're at green banana come on we need to get our dresses here so stop." Jane said a bit annoyed.

"OK miss I don't know when to have fun, we will stop but first. TAG your it." I said laughing whilst running after I hit her.

"Your such a child and your the oldest out of all of us." She said defiantly getting annoyed at me.

"And what you going to do about it?" I definitely am annoying her but I don't care.

"Right storm that's enough or I will go home." I pull a sad face because I wasn't getting my way.

"Fine you win I'll be normal but this isn't over." I was trying to give her an evil look but I had failed to do so I can't do anything right, why.

I lead us into the another shop and we was looking around when I started feeling something a weird funny sensation in my stomach that changed into an excruciating pain that spreading up and down my body. I've never felt pain like this before. It felt like every bone in my body is breaking and reforming and healing at a really quick speed. It felt like my stomach was changing in some way but I'm not sure what it is like but it is hurting me so much I rather have my period pains then this.

"Storm stop being so dramatic your probably just getting your period." Tori was saying but I then looked up at her with streams of tears running down my face.

"If its just period pain why does it hurt all over  my body why does my bones feel like they're breaking and healing all at once. Answer that Tori. Why? Why am I in so much pain." I relpy abit pissed "Can someone phone my mum please?"

"What's your mums number storm?" Kie asked in so much concern.

"0...7.....7......2......5...4....0....4...8.....4....3" (this number isn't real) I take a while to tell them because of the pain. "Take me out of the shop please... I can't be in here and have people staring at me. I need somewhere to hide from people somewhere that is safe and quiet please somewhere where there is no people around if you know anywhere."

"I know a place." Kie helping me up as quickly but as carefully so she doesn't cause any more pain than I'm already am in.

After a few twist and turns and minutes we arrived at a place that I never been to before but it was beautiful we were somewhere in the woods don't know which one but its amazing.

For a second I had forgotten about the pain but then it hit me again. We was nowhere near a path that people take their dogs for a walk.

"Sooo why exactly are we here instead of a hospital finding out what is wrong with you. Storm."

"Well Jane I'm pretty sure the docs won't know what is going on with me which means they will test me and I don't want to stay inside a hospital where they don't even know what's wrong with me." I pause for a moment " I don't know why but I'm extremely hot right now so I'm going to be awkward and ... take my clothes off." At this moment I started to take my clothes off and left my bra and underwear on then for some odd reason I had the erge to gulg out my eyes.

Which I started to and I could hear all three of them telling me not to do it but I did it anyway and their faces were telling me that they were so terrified by it and shocked for some reason but I couldn't asked because my jaw was breaking into a million pieces then for some reason I had look down and I saw my eyeballs on the ground and my teeth are falling out onto the ground. Then I looked at my hands and my fingers were literally breaking off and there I saw was dog like clews but bigger.

This can't be right I'm thought I'M human. No! this just horrific nightmare that I am having, werewolves are just a fantasy they're not real. This just a nightmare . THIS HAS TO BE A NIGHTMARE!