Chapter 2

When I went to do Daddy's chores one day they appeared to be done and I was confused until Daddy stepped out from the corner and told me I didn't have to do his chores anymore.

"Daddy, I truly am sorry for disobeying you."

"I know you are that is why you don't have to do my chores anymore."

"I truly do love you Daddy."

"And I love you darling."

"Daddy sometimes I wonder if Jayden is the one for me."

"Darling, I hope you find someone you can't live without. I really do. And I hope you never have to know what it's like to have to try and live without them."

"Thanks Dad!"

The next day at school I went looking for Jayden but, I couldn't find him. As I was walking through the hallway there were people talking about how he was depressed and most likely killed himself. I don't know if they were trying to hurt my feelings but I suddenly had tears streaming down my face. I ran into the bathroom and I didn't come out until I heard the principal's voice in there and I was kind of confused because our principal(Mr. Pike) was a man not a women. I decided I should probably come out of the stall before he started to yell at me from the other side. When I came out he looked sad with me and so I started to cry again but, then he asked me to come to his office with him so that we could talk about what happened. As we walked into the office my boyfriend was sitting there as well. I ran to him and I wouldn't let go so the principal had to separate us. Mr. Pike left us alone so that we could talk some things out and then go to class.

"Babe, I'm sorry I should have told you that people were being rude about us dating and...."

"And what."

"Well I wasn't going to come to school for the rest of the week but, then I decided I would because it turns out I'm absolutely terrible at staying away from you. It's a very serious problem."

"Awww thanks for coming."

"I love you babe!"

I love you too darling!"

For the rest of the day I felt better knowing that Jayden came to school even though there are really mean people that don't care about your feelings. He made me realize that I shouldn't show when I'm upset because it may just make the situation worse.  

When I got home mom and dad were standing in the doorway and I couldn't tell whether they were upset with me or something else. When I got to the porch I asked if I did something and they said that I didn't.

"Sweetie we got a call from Jayden a few minutes ago and he wants to know if you would like to hang out with him on the farm."

"Wait let me get this straight you're going to let me if I say yes."

"Of course I would I know about you two now so you can hang out anytime you want to unless you have homework or chores that need to be done."

"Yes sir! Can I go over right now?"

"If your homework is done than go ahead."