My Soul Mate: Jordan Fisher1

I didn't have much friends and my parents they gave me everything. Yes, I went to school and was that average A+ girl. One day I was walking home. I had had $20 dollars in my pocket. I wanted to buy some froyo. I came in and something entered my eye, like a sprinkle or something. It felt eww. I tried seeing but Evert thing was so blury in real life I was walking like I was human possessed. I triped on something I didn't know and I fell. Turns out it was someone's froyo and I had to pay for it.
"I caught you, thought you were my froyo but are you OK. Looks like you got a sprinkle in your eye", he chuckled. He was cute, cuter than cute hot. And if you heard his voice, whoof. Who is he?.... What do I say? Think, whatever comes to your mind. " Your a hottie, I mean thank you. "Ugh, what was I thinking. I haven't told you my name yet. I'm Veronica, Veronica Lomps. And his name was a mystery. "Thank you, you want me to take out", he says. I nod. Me being so curios I ask " who are you and why did you help me". He answers "come with me". We go out side its like the sky got bluer and prettier. Then he continues " My name is Jordan Fisher. I'm from Alabama and I just move to a 2 story house in the Poconos. Who are you?" I respond with "a girl named veronica who is rich and moved to the Poconos and live in a 16 story house". He starts laughing. Jordan is laughing at me. As were walking I decided that I wanted his number to call him. We have a lot of similarities. He's perfect for me but I'm going to fast.
We finally reach my home and guess what? Were neighbors! I like him a lot. Did I mention he goes to my school. Life's amazing. I can't wait till tomorrow.