My Soul Mate: Jordan Fisher3

He was asking me to date him, become his girl. Omg yes!!! So I reply.....

Me: sure I'd love to be your girl
Him: and id love for you to be my girl too
(I kiss him, he kisses me back longer)

Isn't love amazing. Now that we were a couple it was amazing. My parents had ran out to a casino. I called Jordan over. It was around 8pm. We were watching TV. He had got this small bag. Inside a bottle with an index card saying fruit punch on it. Didn't look like fruit punch. We were on the couch smooching until he stopped and offered me some fruit punch. "Uh, OK I said". I drank in the cup, he drank after. It was weird. It felt weird. Then soon he came to me and whispered softly in my left ear. " Beauty of my heart, touch me, kiss me, look at me I love you". I did as he commanded. He took my hand. I loved him. Then he took off his shirt and got on me. I didn't know what to do. Its like I was paralyzed cause what he gave me was wine. So I was just starring in his eyes, I thought to myself.

"Bae your too young to have sex"

Then I finally got up while he was kissing me and told him to leave. I waited at the door for him to get his stuff. I watched him as he walked out in the night. Then I ran up to him barefooted and kissed him, gave him a kiss he wouldn't forget and the I told him see you tomorrow. " Bye bae", he replied. What was this whole night about? I needed my sleep so I rested. Just think what will happen tomorrow.
______________________________
Thanks fans please vote and comment for any questions._______________________