My Soul Mate: Jordan Fisher6

My POV

Me and Jordan haven't talked since. It's been 5years. I went to college. Actually me and him were so smart we skipped a class and got out early. I wanted to see my parents. So I came home and lived there for 2 years. Jordan hasn't came back to me. Well I guess I gotta start over with love. I am getting pretty hungry so I visit the froyo store. It was like memories back at being 17. And the same damn thing happens.

Jordan's POV

It was the same blue colored sprinkle. This is how this went.

Me: ahhhh
Jordan: I got you
Me: I know this voice
Jordan: close your eyes its a surprise
Me: (silently closing my eyes)
Jordan: open
Me: uh ah, hi Jordan
Jordan: Veronica, I need to tell you that I'm so sorry and I have something for you.

"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Because your amazing just the way
You are. And when you smile, the whole world just stops and stares for a while. Because your amazing just the way you are. The way you are, the way you are."
-Bruno Mars

Jordan: baby I think I wanna marry you. Will you marry me Veronica?
Veronica: yes Jordan Fisher I will marry you.

Our kiss turns into a hug. A long one. Were planning our private wedding. I don't know but Veronica is just so beautiful and honest. I needed to marry her. So I did.

Veronica's POV

Oh I love Jordan. Now that were husband and wife I feel that I'm super confident. I don't even care that I'm rich. I don't even wanna be rich . I wanna be normal just like Jordan. I love him. Oh yeah I'm tons popular. Jordan made some new inspiring quotes and people like them. I'm just happy that were together. "Yeah", Jordan sneaks up on me then we get into a deep kiss really it took 7 minutes. This is my soul mate Jordan fisher.

__________________________________
Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed, comment for any sequels or other.
Love all you fans
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💎💎💎💐💐:-) :-) :-)