Pretty Little Lemon Drop

Everybody in the lab was working on their projects when Baymax reported a villain spotting. Since our secret identity was never revealed to the public, it was hard keeping Baymax outside without him spilling anything.
"Reports on villain activity spotted in town center. His files report that-"
Hiro pulled him into the lab. Everyone followed but me.
"Honey Lemon, aren't you coming?" Gogo nudged me.
"Yeah, sorry. Just..." I forced a small smile. "Mondays."
She chuckled and walked with me to Hiro's lab. Baymax had continued his description on the villain.
"His files report that he was never seen around the city. Details; Jet-black hair, brown eyes, pale skin."
"Wow, Hiro, I didn't know you had a twin brother," Fred joked, laughing as Hiro walked to his desk, sliding on his helmet.
"What are we waiting for?" He asked with a smile. "Let's go get my 'brother.'"
Little did any of us know the situation was exactly that.

[~•~]

"Gogo, take over!" I called to my friend, running over towards the opposite side of the building.
Tops of building always gave me the shivers. When we defeated Callaghan I could barely keep myself on my feet without imagining that I was to fall off of a building.
This building was about 5 times at tall as Krei Tech, and we could almost touch the clouds. But, as much as I wanted to touch the white fluff in the sky, I had work to do.
Gogo swung her body underneath the flames shot at her before throwing her disc straight at the villain's arm.
A cut sprawled across his arm and he winced, Gogo giving herself a small fist pump as I pressed a few buttons on my purse. Soon enough a blue ball filled with H20 popped out, and I threw it at the source of his fire powes, a small black glove matching the color his tousled hair.
Spizz!
The sound of fire being extinguished rang my ears, and I gave myself a mental high five before running over to the man being held up by the tall building's ceiling. Tackling him to the ground, I smirked in victory before pulling his mask off.
Tadashi.
He looked about as surprised as I did, a glint of recondition in his eyes before he scowled again, his pupils thinning like cat eyes.
"Get off of me."
"No," I said confidently, crossing my arms as he growled.
"Get off!"
"And I said no!" I replied, as proud as I was with myself I kept a straight and stubborn face.
A lot was swirling around in my mind right now, and somehow the thought of this man having the same face of my dead boyfriend was pushed into the back.
"I'm giving you one more chance, lady, get of-"
Suddenly, a large shadow overlapped our two bodies. I looked up to see Fred leaping above us.
"I'LL SAVE YOU LEMON DROP!"
I looked at Tadashi in surprise, as his eyes showed the same realization as last time before I felt our connection break. I skidded across the top of the building, almost falling off the edge if it weren't for my two functioning hands.
I heard Fred grunt, and a shadow illuminated over my hands.
Tadashi appeared, a murderous smirk on his face.
"Sorry, pretty little lemon drop," he said with fake sorrow as he stepped on one foot, causing it to slip and hang by my side.
"Your pretty little days are over."
As he stepped on my final hand and let me plummet to my death, all I could remember is that how when I took that tackle at him, I touched the clouds.