Tense

Somehow I ended up being rolled to the other side of the tunnel, by my one and only. We entered another section of the tunnel, where there were what looked like jail cells. 
Six of them.
I could tell that Tadashi was getting impatient, because his fingers curled and gripped onto the chair I was being pushed on.
"Tense?" I asked, looking up at his focused face.
"Sure, I guess you can say that." He mumbled.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked sternly. I was running out of patience.
Finally he stopped. "Fine. I'll tell you. But when we get to boss, make sure to keep it down about it. I'm not supposed to say anything, Lemon Drop."
He explained that the cells were, in fact, for us. They were planning to keep us there until they found a use for us.
"That's all I can tell you, Lemon Drop." He shrugged and kept waking.
"It's not Lemon Drop, it's Honey Lemon." I replied quickly.
What surprised me next was that his eyes showed recognition before his pupils turned thin once again.

Hey guys!
Another chapter down!
I hope you like it, but I won't know for sure unless you comment and vote!
Lots of love,

Hey guys!Another chapter down!I hope you like it, but I won't know for sure unless you comment and vote! Lots of love,