Red Mask and Recognition

"Dad?"
"He's the villain? He can't be!" I shouted at my thoughts, trying to push them away.
"Aiko Miyazaki, you've been part of this team the entire time?!" His voice boomed, causing the walls of the tunnel to reflect the sound.
"Well if you haven't noticed the bright pink suit in my closet," I growled. "Then you would've known by now!"
Tadashi looked at me and with confusion.
"Wait, Red Mask is your father?!!"
"Yes..." I confessed quietly. His look of confusion turned into anger, but when I braced myself for his attack, I saw him grab the collar of my dad, or Red Mask, as he has been identified as.
"You made me kidnap your daughter! If you haven't noticed, she's possibly the sweetest person in this room! If you actually knew that she was your daughter you wouldn't have done any of this, would you?!" He yelled, somehow his voice louder than my father's.
Then he started walking towards me, his expression changing again, this time from anger to relief.
Before I knew it a pair of lips crashed onto mine.
Other than him having a completely different personality, his kisses weren't much different.
I couldn't help but kiss back, but then Red Mask separated us.
"No!" He shoved me to the floor, a look of fear spreading over Tadashi's face.
"I never got to see my wife again! It's not fair!" I could see tears in his eyes.
"You shouldn't have the right to see him!"
Hiro stepped forward.
"Don't mess with Honey Lemon," he mumbled, and before I could process what he said completely, something flew in front of my eyes.
Again.
Gogo.
She wrapped the rope that Tadashi had me trapped in around his strong figure.
Even he couldn't break free from the tight bind.
There was screaming from my father, and everything was a blur around me. I closed my eyes and said quietly to myself;
"Whenever I feel sad, try to remember I have a purpose in life, and I have friends to talk to. Whenever I feel mad at someone or something, I contain my anger and kill them with kindness. Whenever I think of Tadashi, I remember how much he loved me, and how he'll always love me. No matter what his state."
Speaking of Tadashi, I could feel his hand on my shoulder. Somehow he had made it over here before Gogo started her part, but I wasn't focused on that.
His eyes had full recognition again.

YEET YEET NOOT NOOT
ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE AND OVER WITH
OKAY HAVE A GREAT DAY MY BABIES

YEET YEET NOOT NOOTANOTHER CHAPTER DONE AND OVER WITHOKAY HAVE A GREAT DAY MY BABIES