He's a Deathly Kisser

A/N: This is the first story I posted. Just going to give it a try :) Read on.

HE'S A DEATHLY KISSER

"You know you wanna kiss me." He whispered with that stupid signature smirk. I almost shuddered as his breath fanned over the sweet spot of my neck.

I tried to regain my composure before stated with a more steady tone, "I'd rather be dead!"

........................................

Everyone expect Death to be someone utterly evil, vulgar and merciless... They surely didn't picture him to be a sex God at the age of eighteen, who wanted nothing more than to be a normal teenage boy.

Death had always wanted to know what it's like to really be alive. Looking up to Earth each day, he developed some type of crush to a beautiful mortal. He made a wish with the Witch to come to Earth and meet the girl, but he didn't expect to cross path with, in his opinion, the most annoying and confusing thing since Math - Avery Foster.

Sooner, he realized that life on Earth wasn't as easy as it looked. However, coming back Hell became a challenge for him too. His father, the Devil himself decided that this'd be the best chance to test his son. In order to return home, Death would have to take away the soul of someone he loved sincerely. Problem was, Death had no idea what love felt like nor he understood it. He only knew one thing, if there was anyone he'd love to kill sincerely, it'd be Avery. Little will he find out, when he did fall for her, he will never have the guts to kiss the girl he loved.

...................................

"It's ironic really. You people have the true love kiss that brings back life, mine takes away life."