Six.

*Alarm rings*

Oh great school time.

I get ready for school and my phone text alert goes off.

I open it and theres a message: today its on so you just wait soon i'll have you.
-xoxo Jimin

Really? Jimin is something else I swear. I hop in the shower then look in the closet for my school clothes.

"what should I wear today?" I find a crop top and jeans then put them on.
"boots or sneakers? Hmm sneakers I guess" I grab my sneakers. then get my backpack and head out the door towards school.

When I walk up towards school I see a few of my friends I havent seen in a while, "hey kim how are you?" my friend mia asked. "Im great." I tell her. I look over and see Jimin with the guys, he sees me and he is staring at me. Im wondering why they are all here,maybe they transferred in or something."so you ready for mr Smith's algebra exam?" Mia asks me even though im not listening. "hello? Kimmie?You there?" I turn my head and look at mia. "huh? Oh yeah im sorry. Totally ready for it" I tell her. "mhm something is up with you. Who is it?" Mia asked me raising her eye brow. "no one. Lets just go to class." I say trying to avoid the subject. " class doesn't start for a whole two hours from now. Are you okay?" mia asked very concerned. "Yeah im fine." I say to her so she wont worry.

"who is that hunk?" a girl asks out very loud. "wow hes handsome!" another girl yells out very loud.

A guy with blonde hair and a black jacket with black jeans and boots walked over to me.

"Hello My name is Roscoe, Im new here and I sort of got lost." he said smiling at me.

"Hello Roscoe Im Kimmie.nice to meet you. What are you looking for exactly?" I say to him.

"um Im looking for the guidance counselors office, I need to get a schedule and I have no idea where it is". He says very shyly.

I point in the direction of the guidance counselors office "just go past the cafeteria and on the left you will see a building that says student services, can't miss it."

"Well thank you very much I really appreciate it." He bows then smiles,waves goodbye then walks away.

I look over and see that Jimin is giving him an angry glare, whats his deal? I think to myself. "Kimmie!Kim!I hear someone yell my name. "Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Mia asked me. "Yeah im fine, don't worry." I tell her.
"Okay well im going to talk to yasmin, see you later." She walks away. Well I'd better go to my locker I got plenty of time to get some books just in case I forget any. Walking to the hallway where my locker is I see that it's empty, I guess because school doesn't start for another hour.

I go over to my locker and put my backpack down on the floor, start my locker combination until I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn around and see its Jimin. "Um what do you want?"

"Why are you in this hallway by yourself?" He asked very concerned.

"Look, I needed to get some things out of my locker and I was about to until you showed up. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some books out of my locker and by the way,I can take care of myself. I say as I turn around back to my locker.

"Well sorry for being a little concerned about you princess. Im trying to win you over but I guess I will have to try harder and uh.. He moves me closer to him into a hug. "You should know I get what I want and I know you like me, you are in denial...I-" the bell rings signaling that school is starting soon.

He moves away, "we will finish this later, don't worry. " he says very cocky then leaves.

What the hell was that about? Ugh I have to get to class messing with him. I grab my books from my locker then walk to my first class of the day as usual.