*3 days later*

Ken was out on another walk in the forest she had met Cliffoconda in. She hadn't talked to Cliffoconda in a couple of days so she thought she would send him a text and see what he was up to. It turned out that he was standing behind a tree right next to Ken. She walked behind the tree to find the little lilac squirrel. 

"Hey" Ken said

"Oh hey! I was just about to respond to your text" Cliffoconda said

"Oh, cool" she replied

"Do you want to hang out or something? I actually have something I want to tell you" he said

"Yeah, definitely! Did you want to stay here or go somewhere else?" Ken asked him

"Would it be cool if we went to my house?" the little squirrel asked her

"Yeah, that would be great" she replied

As the two of them began their walk, Ken wondered what Cliffoconda would want to talk to her about. Also, she wondered what kind of house a squirrel would live in. Either she had been thinking for a while or Cliffoconda lived close to that forest, because she was now following him up the driveway to his house. She noticed the house was a normal sized house for the suburbs of Sydney. They walked into the house and walked by the kitchen. As she walked past, something or , someone, caught her eye. There was a middle aged woman standing with her back towards Ken. She then followed Cliffoconda down the hallway and they entered a bedroom that must have been his. They both sat down, and Ken noticed that Cliffoconda looked a bit nervous. 

"Okay, I have to tell you something"