14) when you wear his clothes

Finn Balor
Finn has been gone all day. You have been super bored. You decided to wear his clothes for once to see how big they were on you. You grabbed his Balor Club and tossed it on. It drowned you in it. Then you grabbed his jacket he wears. All of this had his scent on it. You smiled at yourself in the mirror. The jacket was too big for you. You can use the sleeves to slap people with. "Y/N? Are you wearing my clothes?" Finn was standing in the door way of your bedroom. You nodded. Finn grinned. "You look adorable."

Dean Ambrose
Dean was on the European tour. You were too but you were on a different tour than Dean. You were upset of course. Dean gave you his jean jacket to sleep with. He knows how hard it
is for you to sleep without him. You were curled up in a ball holding onto his jacket in the hotel bed. You sat up. You decided to put his jacket on. It was more comfortable and you could smell his scent. You wished he could see you in his jean jacket.

Sami Zayn
You were making Sami try on your clothes for fun. It was funny seeing Sami in your girly outfits especially when they were too small. "Try on my clothes." Sami insisted. He pulled out his Inzayn tee shirt. "Put it on." He smiled at you. You threw it on so Sami can see. "You look cute in my shirt." Sami grinned. You smiled at his adorableness. He wrapped his arms around your waist.
"Wear my shirt more often." He whispered in your ear.

Roman Reigns
Roman had a few interviews today and he left his ring gear out in the open. You put his vest over you head. It was too big for you but you kept it on. You grabbed his gloves and put them on. You cocked your wrist like Roman does in the ring. You then made that sound Roman always yells. You had a stand up poster of Roman, believe it or not. You prepared. Then you superman punched the stand up poster, knocking it down. Then you heard some laughing and clapping. You looked up and Roman was smiling at you.

Seth Rollins
You just got out of the shower. You were looking for some pajamas to wear. You were going through your and Seth's closet. You saw his tee shirt. You smirked. You grabbed it and put it on. It still had his scent. You then grabbed some of your stretch pants. Once you were comfortable you crawled into bed next to Seth. He wrapped his arm around you. "Are you wearing my shirt?" Seth asked. You smiled. "Maybe." Was all you said.
Seth grinned. "You should do it more often."

Daniel Bryan
You and Daniel were having a relaxing day in your hot tub. It has been really hot lately. "I be right back." Daniel told you before getting out of the hot tub.  He was gone for five minutes before getting back in.  "What did you do?" You asked him. He shrugged. "Bathroom." Was all he told you.
~
As you were getting out of the hot tub, you didn't see your clothes you laid out before. "Daniel, have you seen my clothes?" You asked him. He covered a small grin and shook his head. "Daniel." You said, crossing your arms. "You got to wear my clothes." He said.
"Fine." you smirked.

Cody Rhodes
Cody was in his Stardust gear.  He was in the middle of getting his face painted when you saw his suit.  You decided to give it a try. You snuck it out and changed into it. It was big on you but comfy. "Hey, Y/N, have you seen my clothes?" Cody asked, peeking out of the room. You smirked. Cody laughed once he saw you. "Are you Mrs.Stardust now?" Cody asked coming over and kissed your cheek.

Sorry for the long wait!!
Hope you all are having an awesome Valentine's day.
Im not as i am single and forever alone! XD hope your lover gave you something special today! 💕💗😉💗💘