☁️First☁️

• Beca Stewart •

- Hey Becs! - I hear my best friend Sammy calling from outside the window.

I get out of bed and open the window so that I can hear her better.

- Hello, Sam. What are you doing there? It's freezing cold!

- I heard there's a new kid at school. His name is Calum Hood and he's the perfect guy to do what we want. Not to mention how hot he is.

- Don't you wanna come up here so that we can talk better?

- No time for that, I'm meeting my father's girlfriend. But check him out, I think you will agree with me. - She said smiling at me.

I saw her getting into her dad's car and then I closed the window.

Its cold in San Francisco.

I sat on my bed and logged into Facebook. I wrote 'Calum Hood' in the search bar and clicked on the first one on the list.

I started my 'investigation' with the profile and header pictures. His profile pic was simple, just a selfie. Sammy was right, he's really hot. His hair is dark and has a few blonde highlights on the front.
His header was a photo of him and three other boys. They were all handsome, but one really caught my eye.

His hair was green.

I kept researching and found out that he was Australian, liked The 1975 and played the bass.
He seemed to fit into what Sammy and I were looking for, and his 'bad boy' look would only bring us advantages. It's him. Now I just need to convince him to help me, what should be easy since he's gonna want to fit in on his first day.

I'm gonna let Sammy know.

---

From: You
To: Sammy Colins

Sammy, you were right, be here at 11:30 a.m. tomorrow.
Becca xx

From: Sammy Colins
To: You

I told ya! I'm gonna have to sneak out so if I'm late don't freak out.
Sammy xx

---

Unfortunately school starts in a couple of days, but this summer was the greatest summer. With my mom at work, I got to go to all these amazing festivals and to plan this school year with Sammy. And if everything goes as planned, then this will be the most amazing school year of my life.