Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~*~ Ben's POV~*~

I woke up with Stormy looking deep into my eyes.

"Morning." She said kissing my nose.

Are we a thing now? Are we gonna do this old fashioned and go on dates and shit?

"Mmm. Morning. So.. Are we like a thing now? Or do I have to asks you on a date?" I asked.

"Oh... I don't know." She chirped.

"Stormy," I said looking deep into her green orbs.

"Ben." She said starring back.

"Will you please give me the honor of taking you, Storm Night, on a date, with me Ben Bruce. AKA Benjamin Paul Bruce." I said over doing it.

"I would love to my good sir" she said laughing.

I kissed her. I never wanted to let go. I just wanted to cuddle all day with her and kiss her and make her feel like the luckiest girl in the world. But no. Fucking Danny ruins everything.

"GOOD MORNING SLUT. WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY." He said making us break away from the kiss.

"God, Storm. He gives you a week and you can't last a day." He said.

"That's what I said!" I laughed.

"OH MY FUCKING GODD. EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ME. I WILL MURDER SOMEONE GET FOOD IM MY STOMACH RIGHT NOW. " she yelled. Danny and I looked at each other and went straight to the kitchen. That was kinda scary. I starting making eggs, and Danny started on bacon.

"Okay mate, we need to find band members." I said.

"Why the sudden inspiration?" He asked.

"Stormy. I wanna write songs about her life. They would sound amazing with your voice."

"Okay." I have some friends I can talk to today.

"IS THIS FOOD READY." She yelled. "Ben, I used your shower." She said calmly all the sudden. She was wearing white skinny jeans and my Led Zeppelin shirt and my hoodie from last night.

"Here." I said handing her food.

"And that's fine. You look hot in my clothes" I said taking in every part of her body.

"I'm stealing this shirt. This is my favorite band. This is now my shirt, you can't say anything." She laughed.

"Okay." I have like 6 more like that anyway."

She sat down next to me starting to eat. Her hair was still wet and she didn't have any make up on. She looked gorgeous.

~*~Stormy's POV~*~

After I was done eating I went up stairs to use Danny straightener to curl my hair. After curly my black hair I put on barely any make up, just a little of eyeliner and some mascara.

Ben walked up behind me and put his hands around my waist resting his head in my shoulder.

"Can you come help me pack all my stuff from my moms tonight?" I asked.

"Your moving in?!?" He asked shooting straight up.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Of corse!" He squealed picking me up and spinning me around. "We can do that date tomorrow night? Since it'll be Friday." He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Sure". I smiled.

*after school*

"Let's gooo" I begged jumping on bens back.

"Okay love." Be said Turing me around kissing me.

I got in bens car and told him where to go. Once we got there I ran upstairs trying to avoid my dad. But he grabbed me by my arm almost ripping it out of the socket.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?!" My dad yelled. My mom was in the corner with a look of disgust on her face and her arms crossed at her chest.

"Anywhere but here. I hate it here! None of you love me! You just make me do what ever the fuck you want me to! I hate it. I'm not a fucking slave!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO MAKE THIS DECISION. ALL THEY WANT IS TO RAPE YOU." He yelled.

"I DONT CARE IT'S MY DECISION WHY-

Boom.