Chapter 4

Boom.

He slapped me. Hard.

Like really hard.

I put my hand up to my cheek pulling myself away from his grip. I ran up the stairs hearing Ben and Danny tell at him.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her again. You are the most worthless piece of shit I have ever seen." Ben yelled.

"YOU JUST LOST THE GREATEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HAD YOU FUCKER." Danny.

I packed all my favorite clothes and my make up and everything else I thought I would need. I walked out of my room saying goodbye and ran down the steps grabbing Danny and Ben.

"Lets go" I cried

"Babe. It's okay." Ben said trying to hold me.

"No. Get off of me. I need to get fucked up. Someone go buy me liquor." I said pushing Ben away from me. "And a pack of Camel Crush.'' I said.

"I got it." Danny said.

Ben drove to the closest gas station and let Danny out. Ben just continued to stare at me. I broke.

I cried. I cried so hard.

"Ben. I can't do this. I just wanna die."

"No you don't." He said kissing me. This kiss was different than all his other kisses. I could tell he wanted to make me feel better. This kiss was sweet and passionate. But just then Danny came in and threw the cigarettes at me he handed me a lighter. I crushed the filter and lit the cigarette. I took the smoke into my lungs and coughed it out.

"Aww, I remember when I had virgin lungs. You get used to it. Can I have one?" Danny asked. I handed him the lighter and a cigarette.

"Lets go home." I said tired all of a sudden.

After we got home I took a bottle of Fireball whiskey and drank the entire thing. Minutes later I was falling over.

"Babee. I need youuu" I said climbing on top of Ben. "Take me to your room. I need to tell you something." I whispered in his ear biting his ear softly.

"Okay." He slurred picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. I was soon pushed against Bens wall to his room and he slammed his door shut. His hands found my chest exploring every inch of my body stopping on my chest. He began to kiss my neck biting lightly. He found my weakness. He picked me back up and lied me down on his bed he climbed on top of me. I stopped.

"Ben. Not yet. I have to wait for a month. Please." I begged.

"Of corse babe. How about that date tomorrow?" He asked not seeming to care about what had just happened.

"Yeah. Can we go to bed? I'm tied all the sudden." I said taking my pants off and putting on shorts. I then took my shirt and grabbed Bens hoodies. I lied down watching Ben. He climbed in next to me and started spooning with me.

I love spooning. I fell asleep with Ben whispering sweet soothing things into my ear he also began singing to me. It was was like listening to angels sing.